Status
Not open for further replies.
Gd' evening Stoners, ever wondered what the Black Plague might have looked like?
full
What happen there?:yoinks:

What happen there?:yoinks:

Not sure yet. This is 1 of 6 and the only one to show it. A fine web suggests spider or some other mite. This 1 plant is the only one potted in the last of a bag of Jiffy Mix. I suspect it was infested.Sprouted Wednesday normal.

Not sure yet. This is 1 of 6 and the only one to show it. A fine web suggests spider or some other mite. This 1 plant is the only one potted in the last of a bag of Jiffy Mix. I suspect it was infested.Sprouted Wednesday normal.
Do you have a thread that u can update the status on that one? Im curious to see if it pulls through.:pass::pop:

Do you have a thread that u can update the status on that one? Im curious to see if it pulls through.:pass::pop:

Linked in my sig to watch her sisters, it had to be pulled for safety of the rest. This happened in a matter of hours so I couldn't take a chance of it spreading. I'm working with regular seed so the chance of males is 50/50. No way I can waste my limited space on a plant that started so physically challenged. If they were feminized I may have given it a shot like I have more than once. I've had runts surprise me.
:pass:

Thanks derek. I gave the Gobox a try when I started and never tried anything else. I buy the products in quarts now.

I thought I was right that you used GH lol, and you do in fact grow the dankiest of danky buds. IN fact I was on your newest thread yesterday I think and it actually made me happy to see that my plants were basically in line with where yours are. I thought they were a little small for their young age but yours reassured me that is just me being used to growin in DWC and watching them grow all crazy fast hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back