Status
Not open for further replies.
:smoking:
b1f13768a8e317fcff6769732b845af7_lolololol-dab-dabs-funny-dab-meme_720-700.jpeg

Lol, more like I have been working non stop in the garden for a week or more straight 18 hours a day, I dabbed and don't want to get up lmao. But I still have probably another hour or so of stuff I am doin in the Green House. Whoever thinks growin a bunch of pot is easy should think again. It will all be worth it in the end. You should stop by the DFR the babies are comin along nicely for sure. Actuallly they are still pretty small so not much to look at but they are alive and happy which is a step in the right direction for me lol

where is the uber dab driver when you need one

FN how is your evening going my friend? Oh I saw a page or two back @waria was talkin about your showcase bud, I am super tired but I want to see them can you post a pic here real quick good buddy old friend old pal

Is there any scientific base for what the number of fan leaves means? of my 3 ladies, all of them have at least four sets of leaves that have 9 fingers each, and 2 with 11 fingers each... I don't think I've seen this many fingers on fan leaves before. :p

Is there any scientific base for what the number of fan leaves means? of my 3 ladies, all of them have at least four sets of leaves that have 9 fingers each, and 2 with 11 fingers each... I don't think I've seen this many fingers on fan leaves before. :p

Great question, to answer it kinda lol Being that the fan leaves surface area is like the solar panels, the more surface area the more energy(photosynthesis) is created. Other than that not really, I mean I guess it is a sign of a healthy and happy plant because I don't think I have ever seen 11 finga leaves on plant that wasn't super healthy. Do you have pictures of said bush?

back in the day I know lower like 5 ment male and it sorta help true some of the time. but today imho it dont mean SHEEEIT! lol always looked for that coveted 7 11 leaf deal LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back