Status
Not open for further replies.
Booosh
1493936865641-266099216.jpg
1493936897818-955448349.jpg
14939369138031536007437.jpg

nice rocket,il let you off with the lack of a cuppa this time.
i been tryin to find 1 1/4 papers,we dont seem to have them here but we have zigzags n rizla.sent off for some raws.
:pighug:

Shiiiiiiiiiit, master j roller?! I'd send you some of these, if these are what you're looking for!!! They're easy to find around here.. I usually use EZ-Widers, but the ZZs were the only ones available at the time..

We used to call the EZ-Wider 1.5's bed-sheets because there was no way it was only 1.5".. Maybe at the crease, but it was a big-ass paper!!! 1 1/4's are pretty close to the perfect size for me.. If there are more folks, I'm rolling a cigarillo or a blunt because people like to make out w/ the roll.. Not sure why.. It doesn't require tongue and inner mouth to get a hit.. lol Used to never bother me until I saw people destroy a perfect roll I did because it got too wet w/ their excitement.. lol

I wish I had a full-size blunt.. I kinda wanna get torn up tonight.. Maybe I'll just hit the concentrate instead.. Last time I did that, my wife said I fell asleep on the floor next to my desk which is my sorta "smoking station".. I told her the stuff works, and she started laughing.. Looks like it could be one of those nights!!!! lol I truly wish I could be in a massive cipher with all you guys right now!!!!! All the flavors and personalities!!! Shit, it'd be a hell of a night!!!!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

I wish I had a full-size blunt.. I kinda wanna get torn up tonight.. Maybe I'll just hit the concentrate instead.. Last time I did that, my wife said I fell asleep on the floor next to my desk which is my sorta "smoking station".. I told her the stuff works, and she started laughing.. Looks like it could be one of those nights!!!! lol I truly wish I could be in a massive cipher with all you guys right now!!!!! All the flavors and personalities!!! Shit, it'd be a hell of a night!!!!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
familyguyweed.gif

Attachments

• familyguyweed.gif
    familyguyweed.gif
    499 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back