Status
Not open for further replies.
Came got 2 hits and passed out lol. View attachment 744020
11057216_10205675044454146_3842573880709754090_n.jpg

Good evening Stoners. Starting a new batch of Triangle Dragons. Dropped 8 Monday and have 6 up and running. I started 1 in recycled mix after a good flush to compare starts.
The cup on the left is water with a piece of a Dunk as precaution against Fungus Gnat larvae
full

Looks like I'll be able to get me some dabs this weekend while down in the valley of the torturous heat. Might be the only thing that will save me.
That'll help it go by!
That and something cold and wet.

:rofl::rofl:
I give my older dog tincture (thc...decarbed) for his arthritis. Seems to work well. My younger dog also gets it, but she's just a stoner! :rofl::rofl:

I had a tabby named CG (Columbian Gold, of course) who always liked to hang around when we were smoking up. He got extra friendly and playful with everyone.

I figured we were just in the right cat-vibe for him, but it could be because he got his share blown to him.

:rofl::rofl:
I give my older dog tincture (thc...decarbed) for his arthritis. Seems to work well. My younger dog also gets it, but she's just a stoner! :rofl::rofl:
Here I was thinking I over do it with a little spoon batter or lil corner bite. Haha that's great! Tincture for the dogs. That's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back