Status
Not open for further replies.
high today a smok'n 52f, all that snow on the tundra turning mushy, be going fast now, won't be long now till the rvr ice goes, and boat goes in the water!
Wow! 52 is great!

I started taking passion fruit flower extract yesterday and it just knocked me out. lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Do I need any special tools to do so?
You need a hair straightener and unwaxed parchment paper.
dbf809dd98a9010228a3ca51458cd183.jpg
85558db7ab9210f7bf92f9198469dae9.jpg

Thanks for that been looking for these. I only keep finding the more expensive ones.

And yeah it was a small plant, my smallest to date less than a zip dry I was not thrilled but the strain is not suppose to be a high yielder. We shall see In have two more of it going too and will compare. The smoke is FIRE just not a lot of it.
Sometimes it's like that. I like the Mephisto Skywalker, but you're lucky if you get more than an ounce dry. Killer smoke, though!

Check out fasttech.com, I'm pretty sure they're around a buck each, and I like to have one in each jar. Humidity should be between 60 and 65%. Be sure to open the jar and shake it a bit every day for the first 30 days. You want air circulation and to snif for mold at least once a day, twice is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back