Lighting Regarding Helios (V1) Availability

Dan from Folux Solutions

Grow Light Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.foluxsolutions.com
Hi all,

As many of you know, Canada has legalized four cannabis plants per household today on October 17th, 2018. Since Folux offers the fastest and most affordable international shipping, a recent influx of international orders has caused our product stock to quickly deplete.

As of tonight, we have completely sold out of ALL first generation Helios units. While this may be a disappointment to those looking to get their hands on one, please keep in mind that our second generation (which has yet to be named) is coming soon.

I currently have no dates or timelines as of today, but this marks a milestone in our mission to make growing accessible to all. By undercutting HLG in March with the official launch of our lights, we've managed to slash their prices in an attempt to match us. Since our founding, our mission is to clean the market of big cannabis' disgustingly high prices and margins while delivering a superior brand & service... and so far we have seen much success.

On behalf of the Folux Solutions team, I'd like to take a moment to thank all the growers who have shared our message with as many as they could— especially folks like @bignugz420 who have gone out of their way to recommend us to whoever they can.

I hope to share more information regarding our new project launch soon enough.

Grower's love,

Dan Webb
dan@foluxsolutions.com

Last edited:
Hi all,

As many of you know, Canada has legalized four cannabis plants per household today on October 17th, 2018. Since Folux offers the fastest and most affordable international shipping, a recent influx of international orders has caused our product stock to quickly deplete.

As of tonight, we have completely sold out of ALL first generation Helios units. While this may be a disappointment to those looking to get their hands on one, please keep in mind that our second generation (which has yet to be named) is coming soon.

I currently have no dates or timelines as of today, but this marks a milestone in our mission to make growing accessible to all. By undercutting HLG in March with the official launch of our lights, we've managed to slash their prices in an attempt to match us. Since our founding, our mission is to clean the market of big cannabis' disgustingly high prices and margins while delivering a superior brand & service... and so far we have seen much success.

On behalf of the Folux Solutions team, I'd like to take a moment to thank all the growers who have shared our message with as many as they could— especially folks like @bignugz420 who have gone out of their way to recommend us to whoever they can.

Grower's love,

Dan Webb
dan@foluxsolutions.com
Prices do seem down compared to a year ago , more of a buyers market then a sellers market , which is awesome for the average consumer. Looking forward to generation 2 !

Prices do seem down compared to a year ago , more of a buyers market then a sellers market , which is awesome for the average consumer. Looking forward to generation 2 !
The same is happening with nutrients companies breaking into the market with great products and price. Great to see this happening.

I'll keep all of you on AFN up to date as soon as I have info to release!

The same is happening with nutrients companies breaking into the market with great products and price. Great to see this happening.

Oh yeah, it sure as hell is happening! This Canadian legalization is a big win against big cannabis and I'm sure it's going to get better from here.

Hi all,

Grower's love,

Dan Webb
dan@foluxsolutions.com
I will always use FOLUX SOLUTION LED and always recommend it to my fellow growers 240 kit 3500k I have 5 units
4ef9cac75bcec5c9d4fd5e90a19676e8.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I will always use FOLUX SOLUTION LED and always recommend it to my fellow growers 240 kit 3500k I have 5 units
4ef9cac75bcec5c9d4fd5e90a19676e8.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
That is a cut we call VIOLENT QUEEN ( KILLER QUEEN X PURPLE URKEL X P75) BREED BY FERAL9X A GREAT FRIEND

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Check these ladies in folux solutions LED and electric sky LED , and new genetics getting dropped purple Skywalker. Cant wait for this one with the germ so good I am thinking great genetics
8ad785b3a1cf99f9e70e82491e14f7e4.jpg
3ca674400289f9f2a53b0a32d2d2df1d.jpg
b80b67a0e7bb5d047929919d766806c8.jpg
392128ee21d343919d62f8862fb97869.jpg
82e4b3ca509d26f9cae56515c4505848.jpg
15491fbf375441d8da646c1bd43c9b92.jpg
50f77c21d70a099a7957c68680fe7019.jpg
3911912b8784ab57e39703dbe4710d7d.jpg
a2aa7518b7995cec579ed328e7f7834f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back