Lighting New Team Member: Ken from Folux Solutions

They have them both ways. Quality product for me! And they are strong but dimmable.
I was on the site but there isn't much and no clear explanation for what would suit a 4x4. I'm glad it works well at least. Ideally I need to outfit an 8x4 and also a 4x4 for mothers

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

I was on the site but there isn't much and no clear explanation for what would suit a 4x4. I'm glad it works well at least. Ideally I need to outfit an 8x4 and also a 4x4 for mothers

I'll go on a limb and say 4 total for s 4x4 area. I'm thinking that one driver would power 2 boards. That's what the single panel kit says. If so, I will probably get another panel and wire it in.

We took our kits off the site to make way for the new pre-orders. It should show as "SOLD OUT" now instead, so you can learn more about them.

I'll go on a limb and say 4 total for s 4x4 area. I'm thinking that one driver would power 2 boards. That's what the single panel kit says. If so, I will probably get another panel and wire it in.

Correct, 1 panel per 2' x 2' for the best PAR rating at 24-18 in.

We took our kits off the site to make way for the new pre-orders. It should show as "SOLD OUT" now instead, so you can learn more about them.

Correct, 1 panel per 2' x 2' for the best PAR rating at 24-18 in.
Is the new listed for pre order yet?

I'm getting excited! Thanks for the update

Back