Mephisto Genetics redd's Mephisto Adventure - "Chem City Blues" and "Chem-Bubbly" autos

Reaction score
Starting a fun seed run here with two Mephisto strains! very excited to see how these grow out, so let's begin!

Soil: Very light mix I'm trying, based on coco, also a peat-based mix, lots of perlite, and some light nutes
Nutes: Planning to mainly feed via teas, hopefully all goes well.
Lighting: Growing these with a new toy I got over the holidays, a Mars II 900w LED, about ~400-450 actual pull. First time with it!

In a 5-gallon equivalent airpot (green bottom)

So I started 2 of each of Mephisto's "Chem City Blues", and a test-strain named "Chem-Bubbly" (CCB x Sour Bubbly?), a hybrid.

They were put into 16oz cups after germinating, and yesterday transplanted to the final 5-gal airpot as their taproots reached the bottom
of the cups, and they came above soil to mark Day 1, yesterday. Here's a picture, of a CCB, my only picture that didn't turn sideways!
Humble beginnings

redd-albums-mephisto-genetics-picture411071-hc-mg1-1-1-copy.jpg

Wish everyone well in the new year, lots of good luck and good growing

redd

Best of luck Redd...:Sharing One:

...and away we go!

:Cheers me Dears:

Nice! I'll be watching :)

Welcome and Good Luck Redd. Will be watching.

Best of luck Redd...:Sharing One:

Good luck redd, I'm in "Munch..munch..munch

...and away we go!

:Cheers me Dears:

Nice! I'll be watching :)

Interesting, using STS or CS to reverse?

Welcome and Good Luck Redd. Will be watching.
Thanks you guys, and welcome! Hope everyone's new year's off to a great start.
Also, @thetreeman I won't be doing any reversals or seed products with this batch, but boy would it make for something interesting!

And here we go...900w Mars 2 they must get some propper Girls. Subbed for this Ride.

Day 5

Chem-Bubbly 1 & 2 on the left; Chem City Blues 1 & 2 on the right

jVoxq5Ol.jpg
klWv2IBl.jpg
D8yF0AVl.jpg
5nMCcAFl.jpg

Light has been lowered from 28" down to 24", given first basic tea

Back