Grow Mediums Recharge and Autopots

Mammoth P is expensive. I tried Recharge in dwc and that shit foams up big time! I am not sure if I would want a soluable in those tiny lines on the autopot system. I have not had to break down my lines to clear them in a grow. Knock on wood for drip clean and Orca, liquid mycorizzle! :biggrin:

@IzzyTheGrower You mentioned Mammoth P, isn't that just more of the same?
And that price 80 for 250ml, wow.

0b71811539302263465d18de5af5a66e.jpg
two different purposes hit them up on Facebook mammoth microbes they sent me a sample kit that I'm just now running out of lasted over a year at .6ml. Gal it goes along way mammothmicrobes.com tons of great information on the product expensive yes but definitely worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mammoth P is expensive. I tried Recharge in dwc and that shit foams up big time! I am not sure if I would want a soluable in those tiny lines on the autopot system. I have not had to break down my lines to clear them in a grow. Knock on wood for drip clean and Orca, liquid mycorizzle! :biggrin:

I added recharge in the Rez my first autopot grow had to clean tubes pretty often now I'm just top feeding with a lot better results

Last edited:
Thanks for the information on their Facebook page. I did contact them and they took my address and said I would be put on the sample list, whatever that means.

Thanks for the information on their Facebook page. I did contact them and they took my address and said I would be put on the sample list, whatever that means.

No prob man yea i got the samples pretty fast within the same week I gave them my info

Where is the best place to get the recharge from in the UK and is it sold under the same name here? Do you use it through the full flowering cycle?

From the comments i am reluctant to add it to my reservoir as i would not want the clog, would consider top feeding!

Last edited:
Where is the best place to get the recharge from in the UK and is it sold under the same name here? Do you use it through the full flowering cycle?

From the comments i am reluctant to add it to my reservoir as i would not want the clog, would consider top feeding!
Sorry, I have no idea how you get it in the U.K. Perhaps check their website.

NO, never put this in your reservoir. I think that would be a recipe for disaster. I dropped an air stone in one gallon of recharge in a five gallon bucket and it did not take five minutes to fill the entire bucket with foam. That is some very active bacteria. Top feed seems to be the way most are using it in a hydro setup. I add almost a liter ever three days to my two autopots with no,adverse effects.

Almost forgot, on the advise of some growers I trust, I also use it as a foliar.

Another question pops to mind for those using it already. I added 2.5g to a gallon of distilled water, yes I actually weigh it, much more accurate than a bloody teaspoon. My distilled water test to about 6.0 pH. But after adding recharge to the water it jumps up to 8.6. Do you pH down your water after adding recharge?
I was told never to adjust water after adding Recharge as it messes with the benes or something :) I used it a while back and I plan on using it my next grow.

I was told never to adjust water after adding Recharge as it messes with the benes or something :) I used it a while back and I plan on using it my next grow.
Thanks, I don’t pH my Recharge mix either. That question was from Mar 2017 when I first started using Recharge. I add a half liter to an empty tray after the reservoir runs out each week.

Back