Grow Mediums Recharge and Autopots

I top feed hemi every 3 days the girls are loving it having to clear out roots from getting into the aguavalves...

I had the same question when I started with the autopots I went over to the dudegrowshow and ask the dude and Scotty, you don't want to put recharge in the Rez just topped feed every 3 days or so nothing more nothing less
If you haven't already check out thedudegrowshow it's a awesome podcast with great information also check out the captains corner he's in hydro and also top feeds...

If your worried about the top feed going into Rez etc use a lesser amount 8oz for mature girls and 4oz for the smaller ones just like on the label

My first run being a smart ass I used recharge in the Rez lines clogged up pretty quickly and my roots sucked this time just top feeding and a lot better results I also use recharge as a foliar [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji1362][emoji1362][emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I do a recharge feed no need to ph, it has its own buffer type of deal also preventing ph and ppm lock out even if mixed in with nutes still no need to ph recharge gets it all right for your girls... Been using recharge for at least 2 years now never will my garden go without it

Thanks for all the good information. I was really worried about how high the pH got, heck you could use this stuff as a foliar to kill powdery mildew. It raises my pH upwards of 9, baking soda is 9.0. :rofl:

I listen and read some things Scotty said and realized that trying to adjust the pH would just make the bennies work harder. So no more of that, not that it took much pH down to get it down to 6 with my unbuffered rainwater. Maybe a drop or two. I normally shut my line off to the pots the night before I give them each a liter of recharge. That way they are already drying out and I know the bases can easily hold a liter. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks for all the good information. I was really worried about how high the pH got, heck you could use this stuff as a foliar to kill powdery mildew. It raises my pH upwards of 9, baking soda is 9.0. :rofl:

I listen and read some things Scotty said and realized that trying to adjust the pH would just make the bennies work harder. So no more of that, not that it took much pH down to get it down to 6 with my unbuffered rainwater. Maybe a drop or two. I normally shut my line off to the pots the night before I give them each a liter of recharge. That way they are already drying out and I know the bases can easily hold a liter. Thanks again for the help.

Yea recharge is some awesome stuff makes life so much easier no more brewing teas and all that crap scoop pour stir and your good to go... I listen to the podcast as much as possible turned me onto mammoth p and recharge girls have never been so healthy

I never thought about turning off the res before top feeding hmmmm might try it but other then that man your going to love recharge happy growing to ya

Funny, i did the same thing when i gave em recharge. Plus i think an occasional dryish cycle is healthy for them.

Day 37
Yea recharge is some awesome stuff makes life so much easier no more brewing teas and all that crap scoop pour stir and your good to go... I listen to the podcast as much as possible turned me onto mammoth p and recharge girls have never been so healthy

I never thought about turning off the res before top feeding hmmmm might try it but other then that man your going to love recharge happy growing to ya

Thanks again. Here is what my ladies are doing to me. They seem to have a pH lockout issue because I refuse to believe that yellowing on the top leaves, not old leaves is an iron deficiency. I used Recharge on them a week ago and last night. Also used some BoomBoom spray from the BioTabs people as a foliar.

Watermarked1(2017-03-20-2113)-2.jpg

Day 37

Thanks again. Here is what my ladies are doing to me. They seem to have a pH lockout issue because I refuse to believe that yellowing on the top leaves, not old leaves is an iron deficiency. I used Recharge on them a week ago and last night. Also used some BoomBoom spray from the BioTabs people as a foliar.

View attachment 719315

I'd give em a recharge foliar they love it, with just starting recharge I would look to the new growth to see if the spotting continues ph and ppm lockout is one of the main things the charge prevents

So when using recharge, should the feed be readjusted to proper ph? or ph, and then add recharge, and feed at whatever it end up? Does ph matter with recharge?

So when using recharge, should the feed be readjusted to proper ph? or ph, and then add recharge, and feed at whatever it end up? Does ph matter with recharge?

Ph does not matter when using recharge that's with or without nutes

Back