Grow Mediums Recharge and Autopots

Isnt this a souped up version of mycos with other beneficial bacteria? I'm using something similar I just sprinkled it over the roots when potting up then top dress.

Though is this a liquid? If so I'd bottom feed it by adding direct to the pot tray, not the main rez of course. I've been adding biobizz bloom and topmax this way.

Isnt this a souped up version of mycos with other beneficial bacteria? I'm using something similar I just sprinkled it over the roots when potting up then top dress.

Though is this a liquid? If so I'd bottom feed it by adding direct to the pot tray, not the main rez of course. I've been adding biobizz bloom and topmax this way.
It's actually a very fine powder and is supposed to be used 2.5g to one gallon of water. Here is the analysis label:
IMG_2141.JPG

since its base is powdered molasses I would use it as a soil amendment, I personally treat AS powdered molasses and add it to the soil. mixing and blenind it that way.it would most likely gum up you pipes and things in time due to the Molasses over X amount of weeks or so. but auto pots it should not act any different than in the water (assuming it stays alive) verses the soil direct. the soil direct is most likely the better option imho

I was planning on top feeding once a week at rez change. I think Izzy might be doing this already.
I was planning something silmilar. Was not sure if it would screw the autopots up or not by top feeding while on the reservoir.

Another question pops to mind for those using it already. I added 2.5g to a gallon of distilled water, yes I actually weigh it, much more accurate than a bloody teaspoon. My distilled water test to about 6.0 pH. But after adding recharge to the water it jumps up to 8.6. Do you pH down your water after adding recharge?

I was planning something silmilar. Was not sure if it would screw the autopots up or not by top feeding while on the reservoir.

I top feed hemi every 3 days the girls are loving it having to clear out roots from getting into the aguavalves...

I had the same question when I started with the autopots I went over to the dudegrowshow and ask the dude and Scotty, you don't want to put recharge in the Rez just topped feed every 3 days or so nothing more nothing less
If you haven't already check out thedudegrowshow it's a awesome podcast with great information also check out the captains corner he's in hydro and also top feeds...

If your worried about the top feed going into Rez etc use a lesser amount 8oz for mature girls and 4oz for the smaller ones just like on the label

My first run being a smart ass I used recharge in the Rez lines clogged up pretty quickly and my roots sucked this time just top feeding and a lot better results I also use recharge as a foliar [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji1362][emoji1362][emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another question pops to mind for those using it already. I added 2.5g to a gallon of distilled water, yes I actually weigh it, much more accurate than a bloody teaspoon. My distilled water test to about 6.0 pH. But after adding recharge to the water it jumps up to 8.6. Do you pH down your water after adding recharge?

When I do a recharge feed no need to ph, it has its own buffer type of deal also preventing ph and ppm lock out even if mixed in with nutes still no need to ph recharge gets it all right for your girls... Been using recharge for at least 2 years now never will my garden go without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back