Recent Quality Control Issues

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to start off by saying I am very disappointed with our latest quality control. We had brought someone new on the team to help with reproduction of our strains. Long story short, we’ve had strains that didn’t autoflower issues with strains herming and in some cases did not look like anything like what they’re supposed to.

I have to say it’s heartbreaking to see such results. I would like to apologize to all the testers who wasted their time, space and money growing strains that weren’t what they were supposed to be. We are working on improving all aspects. I take full responsibility and should have vetted potential team members and their work a lot more than I had.

- Laughing Hyena Seeds

Hello everyone,

I would like to start off by saying I am very disappointed with our latest quality control. We had brought someone new on the team to help with reproduction of our strains. Long story short, we’ve had strains that didn’t autoflower issues with strains herming and in some cases did not look like anything like what they’re supposed to.

I have to say it’s heartbreaking to see such results. I would like to apologize to all the testers who wasted their time, space and money growing strains that weren’t what they were supposed to be. We are working on improving all aspects. I take full responsibility and should have vetted potential team members and their work a lot more than I had.

- Laughing Hyena Seeds
Well that’s what our job is to test and check for quality. Thank you for your honesty. Things happen. We learn and grow. We can only go up from here! Thank you for all that you do and I look forward to helping and watching this company grow. 💪

Hello everyone,

- Laughing Hyena Seeds

Sometimes shit happens. I'm sorry it happened to you.

But that is basically Why the @Cultivators are here...to Test .... :shrug: .. system worked.

Shame it happened to you...but you'll change your system on Recruitment...and hopefully pull all your crosses back.

Good Luck......:bravo:

Sometimes shit happens. I'm sorry it happened to you.

But that is basically Why the @Cultivators are here...to Test .... :shrug: .. system worked.

Shame it happened to you...but you'll change your system on Recruitment...and hopefully pull all your crosses back.

Good Luck......:bravo:
i totally agree shit sometimes happens and @LaughingHyenaSeeds I've seen loads of your strains grown to perfection so don't be too hard on yourself also I had both my tents end up from another breeder with fully seeded buds and it stung me properly but it is all part of the game

I glad to be a part of this. You need people like us. We need people like you. We take the risk give you the outcome. You find you weak link you make it strong any we rinse repeat and hopefully solve your problems. Plus us here are home growers like the people that buy your seeds. You getting a first hand look at what your strains preform like under not perfect conditions. Im good at stressing plant. Lol. You may have some issues you strains still preform great. Good growth and lots of frost

Hello everyone,

- Laughing Hyena Seeds
No worries LH, that you came out and said so at all is a big deal, especially these days! Integrity is, sadly, lacking in so many breeder/vendors... :nono:
It bites wang that the trust you placed in the noob was abused,... I can't fathom how somebody doing sub-par work could think that shit would fly unnoticed?!
snap-out-of-it.gif
.... still soooo true: good help is hard to find!
Nobody seems to dodge this bullet LH, seems most every small scale breeder who gains enough success to actually need expansion help finds out the hard way that somebody wasn't as billed in their skills and integrity... FFS, the process isn't foolproof, not all crosses take well to it either, so if there's a problem there's no face-loss in 'fessing up and dealing with it... To slip that shit in regardless under your good name is a seriously honorless move- :finger: <--pass that along for us, hey? :rofl:

Can you tell which cultivars this wanker clown botched?

Thanks LH, we got your back and we know better about your genetics, what with the otherwise fantastic showing they have presented here to date! :pighug:

Back