Indoor Rebel's Magic Strains Home Thread

These led lights really cause them to be hogs. I've been listening to the KIS podcasts and they have some interesting things to say about it. Trace minerals lacking, including iron and something else was a big cause for the ca mg usage. Once i find it i will post you what they said. Some of the stuff is deep horticultural talk, dang smart stoners can get on a roll.

Thanks for the tag @Rebel looking forward to what you do to these babies. @Magic looks to have amazing gear! I keep checking the interwebs for that gear to drop lol.

I was checking out the magic islands earlier also, those colas are amazing! Big spears for sure. Looking forward to the release of his gear.

Good luck rebel, and here's some good karma and positive vibes your way for 3 pounds per plant lol

These led lights really cause them to be hogs. I've been listening to the KIS podcasts and they have some interesting things to say about it. Trace minerals lacking, including iron and something else was a big cause for the ca mg usage. Once i find it i will post you what they said. Some of the stuff is deep horticultural talk, dang smart stoners can get on a roll.

Oh yes. I knew all along it had to have been trace minerals but so many things show the same symptoms so it was a process of elimination for me. Had some shit looking plants when I first went all LEDs lol now I just need to use at least 3 gallons to keep up with their needs. :d5:

Thanks for the tag @Rebel looking forward to what you do to these babies. @Magic looks to have amazing gear! I keep checking the interwebs for that gear to drop lol.

I was checking out the magic islands earlier also, those colas are amazing! Big spears for sure. Looking forward to the release of his gear.

Good luck rebel, and here's some good karma and positive vibes your way for 3 pounds per plant lol

Thanks Free Flow! Appreciate the good karma and positive vibes!!! And thanks for coming along for the journey!!

:smokeout:

3 Baby Bubbas... :smoking:

IMG_20180115_005533.jpg

IMG_20180115_005550.jpg

IMG_20180115_005602.jpg

:smoking:your whole grow space options have expanded, so no real need to keep them smaller,... Seeee, you can change!! :haha::crying: Now, Ima ride yo' butt about getting an Accurate 8 probe :hump: :rofl:
.. you gonna need it in dem bigger pots!....no doubt, the stability will be better, and daily fussing will decrease,... Those missiles of Ronin's are in 2.5er's :thumbsup:... and they are eye-hump worthy! :woohoo1:
3/3! :baby::baby::baby: :headbang:.....

@Dudeski -- yes please, dig that up! :bow: I've been wondering for a while if that's been researched to confirm it, and what's behind it,.... I speculated it's something to do with the way Ca is metabolized, or transported, which links it to other micronutrients... many of those are critical for enzymes/reactions, as catalysts, interactions with other nute elements,.. How that links to the type of light that LED's emit is what I want to know... This is why I keep a micronute supp' around at all times, and use it regularly! Most of them are immobile types, so constant low levels in chelated forms needs to be around all the time,...

:smoking:your whole grow space options have expanded, so no real need to keep them smaller,... Seeee, you can change!! :haha::crying: Now, Ima ride yo' butt about getting an Accurate 8 probe :hump: :rofl:
.. you gonna need it in dem bigger pots!....no doubt, the stability will be better, and daily fussing will decrease,... Those missiles of Ronin's are in 2.5er's :thumbsup:... and they are eye-hump worthy! :woohoo1:

@Dudeski -- yes please, dig that up! :bow: I've been wondering for a while if that's been researched to confirm it, and what's behind it,.... I speculated it's something to do with the way Ca is metabolized, or transported, which links it to other micronutrients... many of those are critical for enzymes/reactions, as catalysts, interactions with other nute elements,.. How that links to the type of light that LED's emit is what I want to know... This is why I keep a micronute supp' around at all times, and use it regularly! Most of them are immobile types, so constant low levels in chelated forms needs to be around all the time,...

@Waira it was in one of the podcasts at KIS. I HAVE one more to listen to, then I will go back thru again. Somewhere i was able to read the transcripts of them but I can't find it again. Sulfur was the other culprit mentioned. I wondered if azomite would be a good soil addition for the micronutes. I'm trying to build my own soil and let the microherd do the rest! Some pretty good stuff in the podcasts, I'm learning a lot.

https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/podcast

Well for the last 3 years I've argued with the Wife over going to 3 gallons... She's all "well it will use more dirt and I don't see the point..." Blah blah blah

Well I finally got it thru her head after these last few runs that [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] we need bigger yields because she smokes like a chimney! [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] these LEDs are bringing the best out of these plants... Which means they need a bigger root space. [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] I'm the damn Grower!!! Lol it's common sense! As above so below!

Lol you said probe....:rofl:

Last edited:
Evenin' everyone! I am sitting at my desk prepping 3 x 3 gallon grow bags for 3 of Magic's Bubba Trouble! From what I've seen of this on site journals I expect big plants and rock hard buds. Let's see if I can do them justice!

They will be run under my Kind K5 XL1000 in my growlab 3x3. 3 gallon grow bags filled with ProMix HP. GH Maxi line nutes.

Be back in about 3 days when they should be up. That's my average and with my previous experience with Magic's gear that should be spot on.

:pass:

Thank you Magic for honoring me with a spot at your round table years ago and being a man of your word. Appreciate the opportunity to grow your gear.
just keep the landscaping tools handy!, lol. does your grow space have an adjustable ceiling?

Back