Indoor Rebel's Magic Strains Home Thread

:cooldance: :woohoo: :cooldance: Niiiiice!! We know Magic is phat-phat-phat! :wiz: This cross is excellent, grow after grow proven right here,.... I'm also watching Ronin do some of his Sativa (photo) crosses! (check them out, you'll love the monster mono-cola on the Magic Island)...
I love that you're running 3gals this time, they will make the most of those...:eyebrows:

Rebel is now gonna take us on the Magic bus! I love it, thanks for the tag. I am still watching for their sativa to be available.

:pass:

My brother!! :bighug: so happy to have you here! Don't think I don't notice that you and a few others are steadfast supporters of my journals! And don't think for a second I don't truly appreciate it!!

:cooldance: :woohoo: :cooldance: Niiiiice!! We know Magic is phat-phat-phat! :wiz: This cross is excellent, grow after grow proven right here,.... I'm also watching Ronin do some of his Sativa (photo) crosses! (check them out, you'll love the monster mono-cola on the Magic Island)...
I love that you're running 3gals this time, they will make the most of those...:eyebrows:

I need to get around to Ronin's journals and the others in this section when I get the chance. It's been a few years now since we we're knighted at the round table! I can only imagine what he's accomplished in his gear the last few years!!

I have high hopes (no pun intended) for these BTs in 3 gallons!! Yeah.. it only took my stubborn ass nearly 7 years to pull the trigger on bigger grow bags. I hope to improve things dramatically on all fronts.

:d5:

The babies look great for a day old! Nice and healthy!

I start feeding right from the moment they pop out so last night they got a good bit of feed. Just enough to feed the Taproot and encourage it to seek moisture further down :thumbsup:

2ml Maxi Grow. 1 drop of Rapid start. 5ml CAli MAGic. All per gallon.

I used to have crazy issues with rusty spots about week 4-5. I have figured out 5ml per gallon of Cal mag from day 1 stops that. Two complete grows with no spots on autos or photos :d5:

Back