I think the Diesel will be the best, Diesel's always the best- did I already tell you i like that Diesel? :biggrin:

I like the Diesel too!! Damn good strain... Anything Diesel is bomb.. and yes it's wicked STICKY right now...

Finally caught up and I must say, daaaaaaaaamn!!!! Those panels seem to be working perfectly!!!!!! If I hadn't bought my 2nd MarsII, I was seriously considering the Pro series, but I think cost is what ultimately got me.. I would definitely consider either re-allocating my 2 MarsII panels to my future veg tent to make way for one of the Pro series, but I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies!!! Excellent job dude!!

:pass:

I am always reluctant to spend that kind of money but being honored enough to try before buying sold me. I knew it was worth it at that point so I don't regret it at all. I know not everyone gets that luxury so I know how lucky I am but I do love these panels and Mars did get my business before this test grow is complete so take that for what it's worth. Thank you very much for your kind words!!! I really appreciate you coming thru!

Outstanding grow bro, you got some great looking plants!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clapper:
Seems like those LED's are doing the job.

Stay Focused bro,
Stunted Parade

I am very happy indeed bro. :pass: Thank you!! :cheers: :smoking:

UPDATE!!!

So ever since I became AFN's Badge Bitch :crying: I've been WICKED busy and got behind on updates!! Anything to keep you lot happy! :vibe: So these pics were from the 29th... The plants are fatter and sticker at this point in time but you'll get the idea. Also I had a bit of Cal.Mag deficiency as I was testing my boundaries and was quickly reminded how unforgiving it is when it starts... I've stopped it but the damage is done. The Gigabud took it the worse. A few of them didn't even flinch without it. The White Widow is one that didn't seem to care. Still all green. I'm still riding the learning curve but it's all good! :vibe: Here they are!

White Widow @ 6 weeks and pushing 4 foot tall
WW_8-29-16 1.JPG

WW_8-29-16 2.JPG

WW_8-29-16 3.jpg

Gigabud @ 6 Weeks and also well over 3 feet
GIGABUD_8-29-16 1.JPG

GIGABUD_8-29-16 2.JPG

GIGABUD_8-29-16 3.JPG

Tangi-Matic [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] @ 6 weeks
TM 1_8-29-16 1.JPG

TM 1_8-29-16 2.JPG

TM 1_8-29-16 3.jpg

TM 2_8-29-16 1.JPG

TM 2_8-29-16 2.JPG

TM 2_8-29-16 3.JPG

Sour Diesel @ 7 Weeks
SOUR D_8-29-16 1.JPG

SOUR D_8-29-16 2.JPG

SOUR D_8-29-16 3.JPG

Sugarbakers next... hit my 15 pic limit :nono: :yoinks: :haha: :coffee: [HASHTAG]#EyeLikePot[/HASHTAG]

I like the Diesel too!! Damn good strain... Anything Diesel is bomb.. and yes it's wicked STICKY right now...

I am always reluctant to spend that kind of money but being honored enough to try before buying sold me. I knew it was worth it at that point so I don't regret it at all. I know not everyone gets that luxury so I know how lucky I am but I do love these panels and Mars did get my business before this test grow is complete so take that for what it's worth. Thank you very much for your kind words!!! I really appreciate you coming thru!

I am very happy indeed bro. :pass: Thank you!! :cheers: :smoking:

UPDATE!!!

So ever since I became AFN's Badge Bitch :crying: I've been WICKED busy and got behind on updates!! Anything to keep you lot happy! :vibe: So these pics were from the 29th... The plants are fatter and sticker at this point in time but you'll get the idea. Also I had a bit of Cal.Mag deficiency as I was testing my boundaries and was quickly reminded how unforgiving it is when it starts... I've stopped it but the damage is done. The Gigabud took it the worse. A few of them didn't even flinch without it. The White Widow is one that didn't seem to care. Still all green. I'm still riding the learning curve but it's all good! :vibe: Here they are!

White Widow @ 6 weeks and pushing 4 foot tall
View attachment 624891
View attachment 624892
View attachment 624893

Gigabud @ 6 Weeks and also well over 3 feet
View attachment 624894
View attachment 624895
View attachment 624896

Tangi-Matic [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] @ 6 weeks
View attachment 624897
View attachment 624901
View attachment 624903
View attachment 624904
View attachment 624905
View attachment 624906

Sour Diesel @ 7 Weeks
View attachment 624910
View attachment 624911
View attachment 624912

Sugarbakers next... hit my 15 pic limit :nono: :yoinks: :haha: :coffee: [HASHTAG]#EyeLikePot[/HASHTAG]

Wowwww!!! They've grown a lot!! SB [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (I think) is fat :d5:

Thank you Sunshine!! *high five* I believe she's just over 3 inches wide. Solid as a rock. I swear these leds make these plants start in rocket mode and never quit. I don't even remember them in veg... Lmao!

Yeah so [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] they straight have NO heads.... [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] they drew little hats on them to distract you from the oddly shaped heads... [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is just all fucked up.. Not only weird heads but screwy hands and they are leaving into either a submarine or a slide down into the tower of a castle widow's peak... [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] looks like the Oscar Statue... Inconsistently inconsistent lmao how entertaining!

*sharing one*

Back