Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

rebel...I see your in the space race:kusht:building high velocity nose cone's:drool:we don't need no stinkin elon musk:no: when we have werner von rebel!:hug:

That Looks. And Sounds Deliciouly Amazing ..

rebel...I see your in the space race:kusht:building high velocity nose cone's:drool:we don't need no stinkin elon musk:no: when we have werner von rebel!:hug:
I bet Rebel's dope'll get us to Ceres quicker than Dawn will.. :dance2:"AFN smoke out"

Astro! For sure! I'll take Werner Von Rebel over Elon Mush any day! Remember... Von Braun got help from "up there" lol Thank you my brother! :hug:

That Looks. And Sounds Deliciouly Amazing ..

Thank ya Swampy! Hope you've been well my Brother! :Sharing One:

I bet Rebel's dope'll get us to Ceres quicker than Dawn will.. :dance2:"AFN smoke out"

I don't know about that but I'd sure be fun tryin!! :smoke: thank you my dear friend!

The Ice Cool fell last night! Here she is in all her final glory!
rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422624-ice-cool-2-15-15-5.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422623-ice-cool-2-15-15-4.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422622-ice-cool-2-15-15-3.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422621-ice-cool-2-15-15-2.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422626-ice-cool-2-15-15-7.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422625-a.jpg

My Young Green Poisons @ 28 Days from Sow
rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422963-green-poison-1-2-16-15.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422964-a.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture422962-green-poison-1-2-2-16-15-1.jpg

I also have 2 Cream Mandarine, 2 Cream Caramel, 1 SAD, & 1 Sweet Cheese (all autos) at about 10-14 days from sow (can't remember at the moment). I also plan on planting 2 Snow Fruit Photos within the next few weeks! Very Stoked for that!! Smoke on my Sweet Buds!

:Sharing One:

rebel:Sharing One: you coaxed nood's out of the black forest:grin: with your own greenery.:Growing:big hug for the rebel household!:hug:

Great thread mate,
hope you enjoy your sweets, you deserve it!
Sweet Harvest!
J.

Last edited:
Oh wow those buds look delightful! Fat with a "ph" lol, :slap:

I tried to pm you just now Rebel but your inbox is full brother.

Rebel that ice cool look dam sweet oh yh,i cant wait to get some more sweet beans growing again,very soon,:thumbs::pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

So much sexyness going on in here. Sorry I'm late, but I'll be here in my corner as usual. Looking great bro. :Sharing One:

Back