Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

wow, they are gorgeous hon! rock on! :headbang:
Its funny, I am so proud of my little 5" autopot girls until I look around at some of the BEASTS that are grown. I should be happy with my ladies and not have BUD ENVY, lol.....

Thank you very much MassMom.
I also look at other peoples plants, i do it all time to see where i can improve something. And i also ask people how they do if i see their plant have a look that i like. Its a great way to learn.
Your girls are fine, i have had my eyes on them. :thumbsup::smokeout:

Blackberry Gum day 70

20171114_101005.jpg

20171114_114054.jpg

20171114_112435.jpg

20171114_111728.jpg

20171114_113900.jpg

20171114_112635.jpg

20171114_112227.jpg

She starts to put on some weight now and im terrefied to hurt her when i bring her out.

Such a beautiful lady you got. Going to be some wonderful smoke.

Thanks bushmasterar. My last try with coco with the Glueberry i didnt have any leafs left at this stage, so this plant means much for me. Its a huge difference. I think she will be real potent, will be nice to try her like shes supposed to be, and not those summer-buds.
Nothing wrong with the summer-buds but these are on another level. :smokeout:

Are you doing any grows now?

Thanks bushmasterar. My last try with coco with the Glueberry i didnt have any leafs left at this stage, so this plant means much for me. Its a huge difference. I think she will be real potent, will be nice to try her like shes supposed to be, and not those summer-buds.
Nothing wrong with the summer-buds but these are on another level. :smokeout:

Are you doing any grows now?
Not yet, I was getting everything ready to setup the indoor. But something popped in my back and I went out of commission again. I go see a Orthopedic spinal surgeon in 2 weeks to see what they say. Then hopefully I can get it up and running.

Not yet, I was getting everything ready to setup the indoor. But something popped in my back and I went out of commission again. I go see a Orthopedic spinal surgeon in 2 weeks to see what they say. Then hopefully I can get it up and running.

Oh, that sounds no good, sorry to hear, i hope its something minor. I appreciate you taking your time commenting and like what i do, it means alot. You can tag me when you start to grow and i will sub up direct.
A advice from me (even it hurts as as hell in your back) is to stay away from the pills, smoke cannabis instead. Whatever happens to me, i never touch a pill again. Cannabis cures it all. :passit::karmacloud:

really packing on the bud now rambo how long left you reckon 10 or 15 days
:growing::growing::growing:
:WTF:
Hey, thanks for the comment.
I will leave this girl as long as shes producing buds, 15 days minimum, not a day before. I want a heavy harvest of really good quality buds. I want it Dank
The one i did in the summer matured on the upper half much quicker and it looks like this one does the same, so there is no hurry. This girl just stopped stretch her buds a couple days ago (yes, she were stretching the buds like i never seen before, tought it was foxtailing) so she got plenty of budding in her.

Back