Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Thanks autobeast.
Overall it feels pretty damn good. These seeds are awesome, i am so pleased right now with their growth.
I can agree there.these seedstocker beans do not mess about, i got 2 on the go there are also of a very large size.some strong genetics.reps to seedstockers;) happy growing every1;)

I can agree there.these seedstocker beans do not mess about, i got 2 on the go there are also of a very large size.some strong genetics.reps to seedstockers;) happy growing every1;)

Yes, your girls are doing great under the the cobs. Big and healthy! :smokeout:. I just waiting for updates of your grow. :pop:

Day 59

Blackberry Gum

View attachment 823786

View attachment 823789

View attachment 823785

View attachment 823790

View attachment 823788

View attachment 823787

I'm very happy with the progress of this girl, she got the size, she got the suger and she got the smell. She will be so beautiful when her buds is mature. I did a defoil on this girl but she grew out new leafs in just a couple of days.

I have been working and have relied on the autopot-system and it sure works.
I have alot to take care of in the grow-room as it has transformed to a djungle while I have been gone, supercrop is a must.

Adding extra CalMag was like giving the girls a whole new life, wow... its a big difference in health.
The two bigger girls have been on an EC of 2.3 but i reduced it to 2.1 today and i will try to add more of bud-boosters without getting myself into trouble.

Running lights 24/0 as my temps are 22-23 lights on... with the lower temps im sure we will see some colors in a couple weeks.
wow, they are gorgeous hon! rock on! :headbang:
Its funny, I am so proud of my little 5" autopot girls until I look around at some of the BEASTS that are grown. I should be happy with my ladies and not have BUD ENVY, lol.....

Back