Extraction QWET to Ejuice - step by step

idk if i’m missing something or just smoked too much.. what is the vg and pg?? i clicked the link but just see the one bottle in different flavors and even then it doesn’t really say what that is.

idk if i’m missing something or just smoked too much.. what is the vg and pg?? i clicked the link but just see the one bottle in different flavors and even then it doesn’t really say what that is.
PG = propylene glycol, the bit in e-liquid that gives the throat hit (thin consistency)
VG = vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol (I think) (thick and sticky consistency).

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

PG = propylene glycol, the bit in e-liquid that gives the throat hit (thin consistency)
VG = vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol (I think) (thick and sticky consistency).

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!
ohh ok, great. i’ve seen both but wasn’t sure of the abbreviations. now that you’ve said it, it makes sense with the whole “to thin it out, to thicken it up” directions. thanks a lot for the reply!

Rosin pressed/squished extract can work with this approach as well right? I am thinking of getting a press or making one. Or getting a good two element iron and using a vice to squish.

I made a couple of batches of oil up. One using 99% iso and one using 190 proof Everclear. And I used Wax Liquidizer to make the e-juice.

Both batches taste nasty when vaped. I'm not sure if its the plant material or the extraction process or the solvents or the liquidizer.

I hope to find out what is causing this and fix it.

if making e-juice the starting material i would use is rosin.and would make that rosin from kief,as no fancy stuff is needed.
in theory the eth would pull more chlorofil than the iso,i would expect to find a variation in the tastes between the two.
is the wax stuff flavorless ? can you add it to a flovoured e-juice ?
:pighug:

if making e-juice the starting material i would use is rosin.and would make that rosin from kief,as no fancy stuff is needed.
in theory the eth would pull more chlorofil than the iso,i would expect to find a variation in the tastes between the two.
is the wax stuff flavorless ? can you add it to a flovoured e-juice ?
:pighug:

The wax liquidizer is the regular stuff which is flavorless. I am trying to find a flavor concentrate I can add to what we have now.

I made a large batch of ice water bubble hash yesterday from trim and I'll be taking to a guy who has a rosin press. and he has a process he says creates good ejuice. Hoping to see the guy early this week. We'll see how it turns out.

The wax liquidizer is the regular stuff which is flavorless. I am trying to find a flavor concentrate I can add to what we have now.

I made a large batch of ice water bubble hash yesterday from trim and I'll be taking to a guy who has a rosin press. and he has a process he says creates good ejuice. Hoping to see the guy early this week. We'll see how it turns out.

How did it turn out?

How did it turn out?

It Sucked.

I only do rosin now. If @Mañ'O'Green can get a good recipe I might try it again. But right now I'm all geared for rosin wax vaping and edibles. If I got ejuice, then I need a good reason first of all. if its not better than Rosin then I have no reason to try it. I really like the terpines and taste and effect of rosin.

Back