Extraction QWET to Ejuice - step by step

Got some dbmix pro d'udder day... Gonna have to try your way with some ☺☝

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Awesome tutorial,,there has been a lot of interest in e cigg /vape oils lately,,,

I have some Nirvana's bubblicious on the stem still, should be chopping in a week or so. I am wondering if the process of drying and curing could be skipped if I will be doing an alcohol (everclear) extract?

For me, BHO is the way is to go. Alcohol extract tastes like ass. BHO is perfect.

In a nutshell, I used propylene glycol food grade combined with BHO and heated (about ten seconds in the microwave) to make my e-juice.

I'm never using alcohol extraction again for this. Any wax will work but rosin tech or good BHO Extractions result in a far superior product, in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2f0e0611859465f687e8cca5c2c4eba1.jpg

Using the zig zag vape pen. I keep the oil in a zig zag refill cartridge. I emptied it and then refilled it with a product that tastes better than dragon berry! :)

what was the ratio of BHO to PG you used? and you think i could use VG instead? my tank can handle the max VG

I'm afraid I don't know what VG is. I
Can tell you that I was shooting for a 50/50 ratio though. I want to know I'm vaping something. :). Works good. :)

Hitting it now, as a matter of fact.

Do you guys have a specific vape pen you can recommend? I use qwet to process my butter and coco caps, so pulling some off for a vape pen has been on my mind.

going to give this a go, would you be able to use straight peg400 as a base without adding pg/vg?

Back