SODK was on my short list, I look forward to seeing how those do... and everything else, of course. Great looking grow you have going!
Sounds bloody lovely doesn't it. sour orange diesel kush. I'm no master on genetics but diesel + kush should be a nice grower surely.
And the night queen in the pics on the seed sites makes me bloody drool so hopefully i can do it justice lol.
:pass:

It was quite a long journey, actually... there are a lot of ways to do it and some work better than others, just like life.

https://www.rollitup.org/t/sip-thread-sub-irrigated-planter.904886/
:cheers:

SODK was on my short list, I look forward to seeing how those do... and everything else, of course. Great looking grow you have going!

It was quite a long journey, actually... there are a lot of ways to do it and some work better than others, just like life.

It does sound bloody lovely doesn't it. Sour orange diesel kush. & if i can grow the night queen to how she looks in the pics i'll be happy as it makes me drool each time i look lol.

@Humanrob i tried to reply twice now and just send you your post back haha im usless with tech lol.......i'll try again lol..........
Does sound lovely doesnt it? Sour orange diesel kush. I've grown a diesel + a couple of kush's in the past and they were bigger than most my other plants so im hoping the two genetics will grow a beast..
& the night queen pics make me drool lol.

@Humanrob i tried to reply twice now and just send you your post back haha im usless with tech lol.......i'll try again lol..........
Does sound lovely doesnt it? Sour orange diesel kush. I've grown a diesel + a couple of kush's in the past and they were bigger than most my other plants so im hoping the two genetics will grow a beast..
That does sound great!!! There are so many Mephisto strains that sound and look fantastic! My wife/med patient who I grow for needs strong (high THC) meds and prefers sativa doms, so that narrows down the options for me. One strain that has become almost like a mythical unicorn that every time I think I found it is sold out just before I get there, is Alien v Triangle. Some day I'm going to get some of those seeds! In the mean time I feel lucky to have the strains I've got my hands on, and this summer I'll get my first personal taste of how they do.

^^^^^3rd time lucky n all that haha^^^^
I appreciate the effort! :cheers: Some days technology is my friend, other days its a necessary evil. :peace:

Haha just the thought of the NIght Queen makes me drool!!! :D

That does sound great!!! There are so many Mephisto strains that sound and look fantastic! My wife/med patient who I grow for needs strong (high THC) meds and prefers sativa doms, so that narrows down the options for me. One strain that has become almost like a mythical unicorn that every time I think I found it is sold out just before I get there, is Alien v Triangle. Some day I'm going to get some of those seeds! In the mean time I feel lucky to have the strains I've got my hands on, and this summer I'll get my first personal taste of how they do.

I appreciate the effort! :cheers: Some days technology is my friend, other days its a necessary evil. :peace:

Always the case lol seedsman had some nice mix packs of DP but alas most were sold out too......This will be my first mephisto grow and s.o.d.k stood out from the begining so i'm rather excited. As for strains that sound great....hubbabubbasmelescope is on the list too lol.

Back