Top growing Q, beautiful buds.

Photos not worth an update? Weather set v fair for next week, getting to 24c on tues so am hopeful we'll get em to the end.
They are doing well mate to be fair all on their way now.....slowly.
Stripped a lot of the shit growth away last week and they've responded well. All looking perky :biggrin:
20180914_074923.jpg
^lemon og. About shoulder height at the tallest point.
20180914_074930.jpg
^cookies kush.
20180914_074935.jpg
^master kush
20180914_074941.jpg
^blackberry kush. Only 4 organic left now. Other 2 are on canna, possibly finishing on Dutch pro as I'm trying not to buy any more chemicals. Just using up what's left lol
20180914_074954.jpg
^blue venom. Furthest along.
20180914_074959.jpg
^master kush showing the least flowers so far.

Cheers guys & good luck

Some v healthy girls there,

:slap:

this year is my first outdoor photo run. Does mould only come into play at the end or can it strike when they budding up?
cheers jay. I am rather pleased with how they look too lol, i've been using that guanokalong grow & batboost, also a little guano topdressed a while ago. Need to get some bloom feed but deffo rate this guanokalong, well priced too @13 quid a bottle. On the mould part._._im not sure. In my personal experience i tend to get it late on when they're filling out, last 3 week or so. But im sure if conditions are shit enough it could thrive at anytime?

May get on that its certainly doing the job. or been reading brewers yeast of all things..only a teaspoon per litre, good for allsorts including flowering. May give it a go lol.

Yeah where the plants are open and generally windy, but more just asking if you had it hit this early? It doesn't help I can't get to them as often as I'd like.

Some v healthy girls there,

:slap:

this year is my first outdoor photo run. Does mould only come into play at the end or can it strike when they budding up?
It depends on your weather, if dry and sunny ok, but rain, low temps and no wind it can happen.

They are doing well mate to be fair all on their way now.....slowly.
Stripped a lot of the shit growth away last week and they've responded well. All looking perky [emoji3]
View attachment 950357 ^lemon og. About shoulder height at the tallest point.View attachment 950358 ^cookies kush. View attachment 950359 ^master kush View attachment 950360 ^blackberry kush. Only 4 organic left now. Other 2 are on canna, possibly finishing on Dutch pro as I'm trying not to buy any more chemicals. Just using up what's left lol View attachment 950361 ^blue venom. Furthest along.View attachment 950362 ^master kush showing the least flowers so far.

Cheers guys & good luck
Looks great Q [emoji481][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji108][emoji573]

3% hydrogen peroxide one quart to one gallon of water mixture does a pretty good job on powdery mildew it's consumable you can use it right up to the day of harvest you can wash the plants every single day with it and the h202 is very good for your roots and for the plant itself.
There's a lot of ways to use hydrogen peroxide look it up and Google it you'll find a lot of gardeners use hydrogen peroxide in their Gardens in a lot of different ways.
Good grow Q[emoji482][emoji573][emoji91][emoji109]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Couple of dry bud pics from night queen & s.o.d.k
20180924_215905.jpg
^Night queen
20180924_221913.jpg

^s.o.d.k

That's it for autos outdoors for me this year.
I've stripped, cleaned & prepared the indoor room for two that are in paper germing now. Brooklyn sunrise & s.o.d.k. The soil has been mixed with the gk complete organics stuff I used earlier on in the year & guano in 20ltr airports. I'll document it with pics and if it looks it's worth a share I'll start an indoor journal for them later on.

Still some photo action going on for now in the garden though.[/ATTACH]

Looks beautiful Q, top work buddy!
Couple of dry bud pics from night queen & s.o.d.kView attachment 954455^Night queenView attachment 954457
^s.o.d.k

That's it for autos outdoors for me this year.
I've stripped, cleaned & prepared the indoor room for two that are in paper germing now. Brooklyn sunrise & s.o.d.k. The soil has been mixed with the gk complete organics stuff I used earlier on in the year & guano in 20ltr airports. I'll document it with pics and if it looks it's worth a share I'll start an indoor journal for them later on.

Still some photo action going on for now in the garden though.[/ATTACH]

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Back