They're about dry..just trimmed them off the stalks and put em in containers and covered for a few hours at a time to try slow down the last couple of days as the shed is a bit warm for my liking. i'll put them in the jars in a few days.
Weights so far are......
Sk#1=149g/5.3oz. I'd say without the mould and let go till the end would have been over 6
Auto ultimate=172.5g/6.1oz. Pretty much half a plant too and my biggest yet.
Almost 11.5 oz from two plants is my personal best to date.:baby:
View attachment 937862 ^sk#1View attachment 937863 ^ultimateView attachment 937866 ultimate left/sk#1 right
Looks like full jars Quentin:smoking: how many plants you got?:pass:

Looks like full jars Quentin:smoking: how many plants you got?:pass:
Certainly mate. :pass:
Well those two coming down makes 4 harvested, with 8 autos left. (5 in the bed, 3 in pots. Then there's the 6 photos dotted around. May be wishful thinking but im sure they're stretching :biggrin: nodes are now growing asymetrical they're either stretching or really enjoying the new grow feed.
So to answer your question @TheMongol 14 left :headbang: those two will be the years biggest though i think. Then i think the night queen might just sneak in a cheeky 3rd by the looks of her so far.

You never know
They've certainly surprised me mate.
I wonder what next year will bring
But with each grow you become a better farmer. So your skill increases but the weather can make you or break you. And then the bugs and fungi.
So hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
Your new best friends is education,... educate yourself as best you can between now and next year so you ready to fight whatever comes at you.
Ckeck out some of @912GreenSkell videos and tutorials they're very informative and will help you a lot with outside growing and inside growing and of course there's many other sources too. Use them all[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

You never knowBut with each grow you become a better farmer. So your skill increases but the weather can make you or break you. And then the bugs and fungi.
So hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
Your new best friends is education,... educate yourself as best you can between now and next year so you ready to fight whatever comes at you.
Ckeck out some of @912GreenSkell videos and tutorials they're very informative and will help you a lot with outside growing and inside growing and of course there's many other sources too. Use them all[emoji482]

I must admit mate, it has been a kind year for me so far in the respect of bugs & such. Last years photo got chewed up to fuck lol. This winter will see some modifications in preperation for next year. Firstly, getting more ventilation down into the back/bottom of the bed without using fans/leccy. Im thinking of 'harvesting' the wind if i can with ducting to catch it at the roof and send it down. This year has been a massive step up from last so hopfully i can keep up the momentum.

I must admit mate, it has been a kind year for me so far in the respect of bugs & such. Last years photo got chewed up to fuck lol. This winter will see some modifications in preperation for next year. Firstly, getting more ventilation down into the back/bottom of the bed without using fans/leccy. Im thinking of 'harvesting' the wind if i can with ducting to catch it at the roof and send it down. This year has been a massive step up from last so hopfully i can keep up the momentum.
That's a great idea I'm thinking I'll do that on my garage it has no vents in it could use some in and out air and those would be perfect to put a couple of them on top thanks[emoji481][emoji482]

No
That's a great idea I'm thinking I'll do that on my garage it has no vents in it could use some in and out air and those would be perfect to put a couple of them on top thanks[emoji481][emoji482]

no problem man :greenthumb:that way you can direct the air yo wherever you need it i suppose

Thats it man....every season should get a little better. Observe, adapt, and then finally overcome adversity.

Thats it man....every season should get a little better. Observe, adapt, and then finally overcome adversity.
If each season does indeed get better i'll be happy man as this has really year surprised me :pass:
Adapt & overcome is what i do best matey. Although some would call it 'bodge it and scarper' haha

Back