Lighting Quantum Board 120 Cab Light

I'm amazed by this little plant growing in less than a quart of soil! The cola/bud cluster at the top is almost as big as a medium size apple! And just as hard!

You can see the amount of bud on this tiny plant!

View attachment 829502
@pop22 did you flower that plant under that light? I am running 4 3590s and I was thinking about adding 2 of these for supplemental light.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It has been under QB boards since veg, yes. I replaced one, QB288 with two, QB120 fore better spread in this cabinet. Boards are running @ 40 watts each

@pop22 did you flower that plant under that light? I am running 4 3590s and I was thinking about adding 2 of these for supplemental light.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

unfortunately, this was the last pic of her. When chopped the main cola was as big as a small tomato! final weight was 17 grams! Remember now, this is in a 24 oz container! thats less than a quart! I grew it out just for fun

Currently, I have a Rif Mountain hashplant, just transplanted to a 1 gallon pot. I'll be taking the top as a clone today. I'll start more seed soon in search of a male, as the seed was harvested too soon and germ rates are awful, like 6%... but all I need is just one! I also have a male Bubba Trouble I may pollinate a clone of this with.

Blue Dragon - Breeding Cab pic1 -11-18-2017.jpg

Rif Mountain pic1 -12-11-2017.jpg

KAHBS or QB for start to finish? I just 'made' a quantum board with a LG Innotek driver at about 150w....it has 60 monodiodes on it and it's a converted parking lot light. I used a 100k ohm pot and dimmed it. I can't find out any info on it.... but it looks like about 5700-6000k or so. I'm about to throw it in the mix in the next day or two, so hopefully it will work great for some youngsters before they hit the KAHBs. I am a complete sucker for these things.....nuts. happy farming
5ab099b4506e843667a1b98a902b6d61.jpg
93b37d0ff316554398bec1f080e7c26b.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Harvested the Blue Dragon a couple weeks ago. hard to believe she gave 14 grams!! DENSE nugs slick with trichs. best mini plant I've ever grown!

Now, the cab is back to her real purpose, breeding. I have 20 ducksfoot clones. This strain of duck is a bitch to clone no matter how you do it. hoping for 3-4 usable clones. They'll be pollinated by a male from a ducksfoot x ducksfoot cross I made as my ducks are from clones. The locals lost their male.

Other breeding projects coming up as soon as I have growing clones from this group. I have a male Bubba Trouble by breeder Magick, here on afn, that I'll use to pollinate a Rif Mountain hash plant. Going to be fun!

ducksfoot clones pic1 -12-19-2017.jpg

I moved the little Rif Mountain to another cab where she has a 60 watt cob all to her self. I reduced the hours of light to 14/10 to see if it speeds up the flowering. This seed must have been fro some stray auto pollen as she flowered under 19/5 that the QB cab runs on. Still, its unusal for an F1 plant to autoflower. Can't wait though to see how the buds turn out. Dragon Hash!

Rif Mountain auto pic1 -12-23-2017.jpg
Rif Mountain auto pic2 -12-23-2017.jpg

Update:

ducksfoot clones are still living! 2-3 won't make it for sure though. I just yesterday stopped the daily spraying and opened the vents a bit. today I started foliar feeding them with Optic foliar. I'll feed them this way every couple of days. Still no sign of roots through the pods though, but these girls are always slow......

AND! I'm 5 for 5 on the ducksfoot x Ducksfoot seed! Going to have a male and even if the clones fail, the momma plant is still alive! I'll get my first backcross for sure!

maybe I'll cross one with a hash plant... wooo! might be interesting!

Back