Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Can't say I ever saw a need to. For giggles I tried to "water cure" a couple buds. It was a total waste of bud lol!

@pop22

How's it going mate? You seem to be the only person following along now. Can I ask if you've ever washed your buds?? I fancy doing a wee experiment.

Cheers
Qb

Can't say I ever saw a need to. For giggles I tried to "water cure" a couple buds. It was a total waste of bud lol!

Lol what happened with the water cure?

I've got a few cats and hair gets fucking everywhere! Previous grows have been fine but every now and then you find a hair in a bud.

Qb

Manual extraction......lol! And the water cured bud was ok just had NO flavor, like smoking/vaping newspaper!

Lol what happened with the water cure?

I've got a few cats and hair gets fucking everywhere! Previous grows have been fine but every now and then you find a hair in a bud.

Qb

Manual extraction......lol! And the water cured bud was ok just had NO flavor, like smoking/vaping newspaper!

Lol. Aye the ones i can see. Who knows what else hides in the murky depths of those buds. :shrug:

Im definitely going to try it with a couple of branches and see what's in the water. If it's real dirty then the rest will take a dip.

Hopefully it wasn't too much you water cured? It's something I've never really looked into.

Are you growing anything at the moment? If so how's it going? Strains etc.

Qb

I've got 7 Northern Lights autos, 2 Trizzlers and forgot what else lol! Got a Green Poison XXL auto in a 30 gallon pot of organic soil. Just a little something to keep me busy! :smoking:

Lol. Aye the ones i can see. Who knows what else hides in the murky depths of those buds. :shrug:

Im definitely going to try it with a couple of branches and see what's in the water. If it's real dirty then the rest will take a dip.

Hopefully it wasn't too much you water cured? It's something I've never really looked into.

Are you growing anything at the moment? If so how's it going? Strains etc.

Qb

Busy!? Do you have any time to do anything else?

That green poison is going to be massive! I'd always planned to grow one ever since it came out. Sweet Seeds was my first proper grow.

Qb

Sour Diesel - Day 90

She's still got a little while to go. Buds are still fattening up.

IMG_20210619_134130.jpg

HiJack - Day 81

She is being harvested piece by piece when I have the time. Should be stripped by middle of the week. Buds are really dense!

IMG_20210619_134108.jpg

Dreamberry - Day 56

Budding up nicely. Will get another top feed of bloom2 amendment sometime during the week

IMG_20210619_134235.jpg

Silver Lime Haze CBD - Day 40

Nice structure and moving into preflower. Will get her first top feed of bloom amendment this week.

IMG_20210619_134224.jpg

Mango Smile - Day 38

She's been trained today. Can't believe the growth on her! Didn't look like she would be a big girl but she's just grew and grew over the last couple of weeks. Happily chugging along in preflower and had her first bloom amendment top feed a few days ago.

IMG_20210619_134118.jpg

Bruce Banner - Day 38

She has hulked up the last few weeks. Happily in preflower and had a top feed of bloom amendment a few days ago.

IMG_20210619_134302.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
Hi folks.

The last of the sour diesel has been trimmed. It smells amazing. Trimmed and straight into brown paper bags and hung in the wardrobe.

I've had a little of the first branch I cut off last week and it's a great smoke. Very happy with it.

IMG_20210711_222921.jpg
IMG_20210711_221556.jpg
IMG_20210711_221551.jpg
IMG_20210711_201628.jpg

Forgot to say the HiJack yielded 56g. Decent smoke.

Cheers
Qb

This run im using a 15l pot with an airdome and a 16l breathable root pouch to see if there is any difference. Both are attached to the autopot system.

View attachment 1278594

Hello, Newbie here!

How did this turn out?
I heard that root pouches are better for the plant's roots, but I also want consent irrigation that the AutoPot system gives.

This is the Air Dome kit I'm thinking of buying. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162471031287?hash=item25d40731f7:g:D6YAAOSwU8hY7ifu

Also, do you have the Air Dome pump running too? Or can you air the roots without one?
Would love to hear how you got on, thanks

Hello, Newbie here!

How did this turn out?
I heard that root pouches are better for the plant's roots, but I also want consent irrigation that the AutoPot system gives.

This is the Air Dome kit I'm thinking of buying. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162471031287?hash=item25d40731f7:g:D6YAAOSwU8hY7ifu

Also, do you have the Air Dome pump running too? Or can you air the roots without one?
Would love to hear how you got on, thanks

I didn't turn it on mate. Not enough sockets for the air pump.

I would say that they definitely increase growth. Had it turned on in a previous grow and the plant grew faster than its sister and when I looked at the roots after harvest they were far more established.

Cheers
Qb

Back