iampepe

twistedtreeautoflowers.com
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtreeautoflowers.com
Currently Smoking
Pure Michigan auto
flash.jpg

As a big fan of true Afghan hash, since the day I smoked my first pot always wanted to get my hands on the best plant in the country for my personal use . And hopefully one day, a good friend gave me a Afghan Purple Version of a Mazar I Sharif , which very few people have access .

I really fell in love with this remarkable plant and its exotic fragrance . It gives me the best plan to make my hash fruity aroma . When you smoke the herb or hash you to work from it , begin the magic carpet ride to go to meet with Scheherazade and the Arabian Nights .

Flash

FLASH AUTO SEEDS - PURPLE MAZAR AUTO: DEEP PURPLE STRAIN WITH POTENT PASSION
Reworked into an autoflowering strain, Purple Mazar Auto holds all the same traits and qualities of her famous original (and then some). Alive with rich dark purple passion, she boasts both beauty and power in equal measure.

Indica dominant (85%), Purple Mazar Auto induces a potent body bashing buzz that completely relaxes your entire body. Like any good Indica, her effects are long lasting and satisfying throughout. Great for sharing among friends, but even more so for relaxing a long day.

From a medical perspective, Purple Mazar Auto is also an exceptional specimen, effective at treating symptoms of fatigue, insomnia, chronic pain and muscle tension (to name but a few).

Grown under optimal conditions, Purple Mazar Auto will yield anywhere between 30-80g (per plant) of sumptuous cannabis - maturing in 70-75 days from seed. Although not the quickest or most abundance autoflowering specimen, she does however excel in the area of quality and taste.

If you're looking for a famous Afghani strain but with autoflowering appeal, then look no further because Purple Mazar Auto is the strain you have been searching for.

THC: 19%
CBD: 0.8 %
Height : 40 to 100 cm
Weight: 30 to 80 gr
Harvest time from planting the seed 55 to 70 days
Medicinal use: A + ( daytime and nighttime )
Lowryder - Indica - Sativa % : 15 - 85-0
Effects : Very strong indica effect , total body relaxation , really good for sleep and wonderful dreams full of color and eroticism

I sprouted by soaking in a cup of distilled water for 24 hours then into plain white paper towel.
8 Regular beans
IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

All 8 sprouted :) :vibe:
6 days old in 2 gallon pots of Pro Mix
CAM00856.jpg

Day 11
IMAG0215.jpg
IMAG0216.jpg

Grow on

Attachments

• IMAG0217.jpg
    IMAG0217.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 154
They look nice I'm going to pull up chair.
Very interested in this strain.
I'm an old grower in new world have no grown in ten years.
Boy things have changed thanks for shareing.
I hear it's quite good. These are regular seeds so I'll have males which I just discovered two today. I'm going to make a few seeds and a couple crosses just to see what happens. :shooty: Get some beans and get to growin! :headbang:

Back