Lil'Stick , Orange Sherbet, Double Grape 2024 by MOG.

Read the instructions on the package, make sure to PH them to 5.8. I use very lite nutrients with kelp and humic acid (read above)
My target is about 125PPM I hit 190PPM.
See the 10nth cube, it is not planted. It is my moisture control cube. I heft this one to determine when it is time to fertigate the cubes, this way you do not disturb roots you cannot see. I only pick up the seeded cubes when I transplant them. I try to transplant as soon as the seedlings are not susceptible to damping off. When they get transplanted to the Hugos they won't need fertigating for 9 days or more. The Hugos hold nearly a gallon of water and that is why you cannot just start a seed right in the Hugo, they just drown.

View attachment 1702369
Off to a good start Brother. :thumbsup:

I am starting to formulate plans for a different grow? it has been 8 days and only 1 viable sprout, 1 decapitated itself and 7 no shows. I will give it a couple more days while I do some planning.

I am starting to formulate plans for a different grow? it has been 8 days and only 1 viable sprout, 1 decapitated itself and 7 no shows. I will give it a couple more days while I do some planning.
Looks nice and moist. Have you tried heating the area or adding light? I started putting mine under light to get warm and keep really moist. They seem to germ really good vs without.

This is what I am contemplating doing I have a big bertha grow block, if the lil'Stick that germinated looks healthy and vigorous I will plant it in the Bertha and hope that the root space will slow down the maturation of the plant giving some new seeds time to catch up in regular Hugos? It would be a 5 plant grow with the Berta taking 4 drippers to keep up. At least that is the theory. I have never used a Bertha :rofl: :rofl:

I have FB Wedding Cheesecake, FB Orange Sherbet and Mephisto Double Grape to choose from, decisions decisions.🤔

Ok the replant is done.

adjst1.jpg
adjst2.jpg

Last edited:
Back