Indoor Purple Mazar

Only the males are showing, I come how today to find 2 more. So there are 4 males the others if females haven't preflowered yet.
Nice, are you going to try to bread them? when i grow them i was thinking about starting a breeding project with this line.

Nice, are you going to try to bread them? when i grow them i was thinking about starting a breeding project with this line.
Yes, I plan on picking the best looking fastest male with hopefully purple pollen sacks to use. I have already transplanted them into the meadow, I got a few pictures to post in a bit.

So far I have 4 males, I transplanted them into mother earth and will use some pollen off of my favorite to make a few beans. One of the four left under the lights that look like females has pistols. :) I think I'm going to transplant them into 5 gallon buckets and see how they respond.

Pistols
CAM00911.jpg
CAM00912.jpg

Lots of branches on this one
CAM00913.jpg
CAM00914.jpg

Males outdoors
CAM00878.jpg
CAM00879.jpg
CAM00880.jpg
CAM00881.jpg
CAM00882.jpg
CAM00883.jpg

This one is my current favorite, flowered first, has the most nodes and best looking branches
CAM00884.jpg

Grow on...:goauto:

Last edited:
So far I have 4 males, I transplanted them into mother earth and will use some pollen off of my favorite to make a few beans. One of the four left under the lights that look like females has pistols. :) I think I'm going to transplant them into 5 gallon buckets and see how they respond.

Pistols
View attachment 598277 View attachment 598279

Lots of branches on this one
View attachment 598281 View attachment 598284
Males outdoors
View attachment 598289 View attachment 598290 View attachment 598291 View attachment 598293 View attachment 598295 View attachment 598297
This one is my current favorite, flowered first, has the most nodes and best looking branches
View attachment 598299

Grow on...:goauto:
Wow...if I could get a female plant between those males, It could yield lot of seeds :)

Wow...if I could get a female plant between those males, It could yield lot of seeds :)
No problem, I'll pimp out my males to your favorite lady any time, just bring her on over. :cools:

I have always kept males separate, I bread photos for years. It's fun trying to make your own breed by crossing and back crossing. I like to collect pollen in a small jar and then use a fine artist paint brush to selectively pollinate flowers. I then store the pollen in the freezer, it keeps for a lil while.

No problem, I'll pimp out my males to your favorite lady any time, just bring her on over. :cools:

I have always kept males separate, I bread photos for years. It's fun trying to make your own breed by crossing and back crossing. I like to collect pollen in a small jar and then use a fine artist paint brush to selectively pollinate flowers. I then store the pollen in the freezer, it keeps for a lil while.
You know better than me for sure. I'd love to cross strains if I had a chance. Good luck!!

Short Stuff and Flash both sell Regular auto beans, not to many breeders do. Get some and create your own masterpiece...

Last edited:
8 beans, 8 plants, 3 female, 5 male. Yup the last one to show sex is a male, he's about to go to the compost pile.

Males
Which one would you pick to make beans with the ladies? Think I'll cross a couple plants as well with the favorite male.
CAM00957[1].jpg CAM00958.jpg CAM00959.jpg CAM00960.jpg CAM00961.jpg

Back