Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Hang on to the handlebars here we grow again!

Welcome to my new grow of Short Stuff Purple Gorilla & StarDawg, Sweet Seeds Dark Devil & Dinafem Auto Cookies. These are all Autoflowering Strains.

The grow room has been cleaned and upgraded with new plant stands.

I just dropped the seeds.

I use GroDan's A-Ok starter plugs that are soaked in a weak nutrient solution at 5.6 PH.

This is the nutrient list:
ScreenHunter_202 Aug. 26 12.39.jpg

The B1 helps strengthen the seeds immune system. The Kelp has gibberellic acid and 67+ trace elements for better germination. Humic Acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. Aminos derived from L-Glycine and L-Glutamic Acid are the building blocks for plant proteins.

My goal is to have 1 Purple Gorilla, 1 StarDawg, 2 Dark Devil, and 3 Auto Cookies for the grow. One extra of each strain has been dropped to allow for seeds that may not germinate. If they all germinate the most vigorous will be transplanted.

_DSC2576.JPG
_DSC2577.JPG
_DSC2578.JPG

@autobeast I am running autos again with a new support system I thought you might want to pop in once in a while to see how they work out? It will be a very different type of grow for me. 2 Solo Cup which I have never done before and then the new cages for the girls.

Last edited:
Day 3 and 5 of the girls have popped! a Purple Gorilla, a StarDawg, and three Dark Devils.

_DSC2579.JPG

My cookies took a couple days longer than normal to pop... i have faith
:pass::pass:

My cookies took a couple days longer than normal to pop... i have faith
:pass::pass:
Oh yeah those plants that popped already did it in 30 hours, that is really fast. I had the African Sativas take 23 days. I think the cookies will beat that :haha:

Hell of a line up you've selected.
Looking forward to the show.
I'll be subbed for the duration.
Best of luck

Hell of a line up you've selected.
Looking forward to the show.
I'll be subbed for the duration.
Best of luck
Welcome @Prez2.0 I am looking forward to getting some color just because!
Thanks for the good wishes.

It is transplant day. Here are the girls. 3 of the Dinafem Auto Cookies have not germinated yet? This forces me to change what I will grow out. Still pondering which to grow?

_DSC2596.JPG

This is me working in the grow room:

green20.png

So Transplant.......

The nutrients used in week 2. The Rock Wool is conditioned at 5.5PH for 30 minutes in this solution.
ScreenHunter_204 Sep. 04 08.54.jpg

My starting water today is coming from the municipal surface water source today. The PPM is much lower than when it comes from the wells.
_DSC2589.JPG
_DSC2590.JPG

It is important to weigh out the nutrients to get an accurate level of each component.

_DSC2586.JPG

After the nutrients added and PHed to 5.5
_DSC2593.JPG
_DSC2594.JPG
_DSC2595.JPG

After a 30 minute soak I add the Mykos 1 tsp. moisten well and transplant.
_DSC2598.JPG
_DSC2599.JPG

I need to know the weight of the water in the Solo Cup which is about 15 oz. of water 3 oz of cup and rock wool. we do not want to fertigate until we are at about 30% wet or 70% dry. So the cup will weigh ~7.5 ounces I am thinking 5 to 7 days from now. The Hugo 6" cubes go 9 days before the first fertigation. This delay is to encourage the roots to fill the rock wool.
Dry
_DSC2588.JPG

Wet
_DSC2600.JPG

Here they are all nestled back into the grow space: Happy growing little girls!

_DSC0992.JPG

I have left the Auto Cookies in the germination tray to give them more time even though I don't think we will see them. I want to be as fair to Dinafem as I can because a 25% germination rate is sub-standard.

Back