Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
SeedBank : Herbies

Name Short Stuff

Strain: Auto Purple Amnesia

Did it autoflower?: Y/N Yes

Soil/hydro: Soil - Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with approximately 25% perlite & 10% Coco Coyer

Nutes: Fox Farm Line - FF Big Bloom, FF Tiger Bloom, FF Sledgehammer, Fish emulsion.

Light (kind and schedule): CFLs and the sun

Description Plan was to grow indoors for 3 - 4 weeks and move outside, but weather forced me to constantly move plants in and outdoors.

From seed to harvest date: __days 100 days

Dry Yield: _g No scale

High/Effect Duration: Very weak with mostly clear trichs

Description I just never could get amber or even mostly cloudy trichomes. It could have been because plant was moved from natural to cfl lighting too much.

In-depth
Fan and sugar leaves were dying like the plant was finishing and I can't blame the strain, because I had 3 other strains I grew at same time that all did the same thing!

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***

Description See pic below

THE GROWTH: ****

Description 1st time auto grow, but plant seemed to grow well with side branching

THE SMELL: ***

Description no skunky smell at all, but spicy like I've never smelled before .. hard to describe

THE HIGH: *

Description Sadly, I've smoked brick weed that was better

Please note that I have seen some fine grows from this strain and my lack of skills is the only logical conclusion as to why this grow turned out so bad. So please don't let my bad experience persuade not to try this strain ... Thanks!

dsc00563-jpg.459394

Last edited:
GreenSkell, it could have had been that my expectations were too high, because I have heard that not all autos will amber and I really believed I should have gotten much higher. Especially considering that I had gone over 5 years without smoking, except for a gram I smoked a few months eariler. Before I quit smoking, it was nearly always Mexican brick weed, except on very rare occasions. I didn't smoke with anyone except one close friend and he didn't think it was anything to writhe home about either!

Back