Live Stoners Pumpkin Smash 2022 Poll

Vote for 3, One only per member.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:yeahthat: It was a blast I can't thank the sponsors and EVERYONE enough here at AFN that makes events like this happen... Never done something like this before and now I can't wait till next year:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Last edited:
It was loads of fun making the video and some of the entry's were funny as feck,
Thanks AFN and staff and all the people on this site who make this a great place to hang out.
Also thanks to my daughter for torchering me into buying the pumpkin or the win wouldn't of happened.

My lucky growroom decoration done the trick​

Screenshot_20221124-042426_Chrome~2.jpg

Got my sample pack from tony @GreenLifeBiotics Thank you so much for sponsoring this event :thanks::worship: We had been chatting in pm and he asked if I wanted to try this new stuff instead should be easier he says all the same stuff in one bottle :cooldance:

IMG_1400.JPG

I've got tracking info for the Twenty20 seeds and they are very close it says.

Antonio from DP today messaged me to and asked if I'd like to change one of the 3 packs to another pack of seeds if I like, I said yeah I'd love to grow the kerosene krash again.

Marshydro outa stock on the tent kit but will let me know when its available again.

Back