puff puff pass

I finally got a shipping label notification last night. Its been over 4 months. Trying to get that MAC Dream. Time will tell if they actually ship at this point. Dude always has drama in his life....
I've read his chick is gone and he's moved sooo maybe wait times will improve.

I finally got a shipping label notification last night. Its been over 4 months. Trying to get that MAC Dream. Time will tell if they actually ship at this point. Dude always has drama in his life....
I've read his chick is gone and he's moved sooo maybe wait times will improve.
Just too many People growing good seeds out there now. No reason to put your money in jeopardy. People that have drama in their life never get away from it. He is not respectful of people's time and the fact they sent them money. How many seeds is he actually selling? I understand better when these guys have big drops and sell 500 or 1000 packs that there might be a mess up. But I figure if you are selling a few packs a weeks get them out.

Well got word today PPP made up for the long wait. 5 extra packs. MAC DREAM Autos and MAC1 Autos received + a bunch of others. :thumbsup:
Shipping came from totally different spot. Now to forward them on to myself... which will take forever due to our current weather.
-13F as of late.

Well got word today PPP made up for the long wait. 5 extra packs. MAC DREAM Autos and MAC1 Autos received + a bunch of others. :thumbsup:
Shipping came from totally different spot. Now to forward them on to myself... which will take forever due to our current weather.
-13F as of late.

The question is.... he drops something that sounds good to you. You doing it again? lol

I thought he had a new site. Someone said he was relocating and starting over

So it looks like PPP is making a resurgence. At least on Instagram starting to actively post and put some of his packs on sale. What is brutal is the comments where people are letting him know he has had their money for over a year. He says he had rough times and trying to do things right but that would mean taking care of all the people left out to dry first. Hopefully he does that but I can't see him going out of his way for anyone not hitting him up so if you know someone who got got by PPP tell them he is back and now is time to try to get refund.

Back