puff puff pass

Just bought booberry, Kahlua, smores, and mango django on the 50% off sale. Never tried them before, but your plants look extremely promising.
Same i got Hulk Pebbles ,NY sour diesel and Glue tooth express on that 50%off deal a few days after you. They printed up the shipping sticker but havent dropped it off at thier P.O. yet. Hasnt returned my email but just read thats kinda normal for PPP and its normal to take over a month. I hope thats not the case.

Same i got Hulk Pebbles ,NY sour diesel and Glue tooth express on that 50%off deal a few days after you. They printed up the shipping sticker but havent dropped it off at thier P.O. yet. Hasnt returned my email but just read thats kinda normal for PPP and its normal to take over a month. I hope thats not the case.
Glad to hear you finally got the order. Yeah if you want customer service go else where. What freebies did they send?

PLAN 9
Mother: Klingon Cookies (Alien OG x GSC)
Father: Death Mask (GG#4 x Sour Amnesia)
83 days seed to harvest
Great Root structure on this one. Exploded fast out of the gate and continued till harvest. Rock hard big buds.
Buds have a pepper smell that blends into a sharp fruit.
145.4g dry

Pic of lower side branch bud.
plan9_2_fixed.png

Medium sized.
plan9_fixed.png

Last edited:
20210122_111857.jpg
20210122_111853.jpg

Just the top of Hulk Pebbles with about a month left to go. I'm also running grapeheads which is taking a bit longer but I'm very impressed. Glad their site is back up, put in another order the moment it was up.

BlueBerry x Auto 1
Looks like some other strains that are labeled to use Auto 1
Seed to harvest = 69 Days
<Place Holder 4 Dry weight>

BlueBerry thats not a blueberry.png

I can no longer Edit posts for some reason.
The above dry weight was 121.3 grams.

I can no longer Edit posts for some reason.
The above dry weight was 121.3 grams.
Nice! Got about a week left on my Hulk pebbles and my friend has a Blueberry XXL at 20 days that does not look to xxl yet.

Back