Promix hp question

Lol. I made a similar mistake recently. Used old jugs from outdoor veggie garden that I mixed organics in previously and it dried on the bottom. Mixed new nutes up and didn't notice it flaking off till after one of my flowering plants started showing a bunch of little yellow dots on older leaves. She was pretty much at the point where I flush anyway so no harm done thankfully but glad I caught on before I had a problem in the rest of the garden. Nice plants! Wish I could try growing in the ground. It's a no no where I am. Indoors perfectly acceptable though.

I'm in a US state which has legalized possession, growing is legal as long as it is out of view from the public. I built a wood fence just over six feet to grow behind, locked gate. Hung tarps to keep someone from seeing through the boards when I am growing. Possession is still against the federal law but in legal states there are licensed large commercial growers and recreational dispensaries now so I don't think they are going to go after home growers when there are large growers they aren't bothering to prosecute.

Even with autos, like photos, if you want large yields on the cheap you grow straight in the ground in my limited experience. Just build a good soil and you don't need lights, electricity or expensive nutrients. My soil started as straight sandy soil. Added manure that cost a few dollars add compost and I actually put 100's of pounds of worm castings that I got from a commercial bait business that raised nightcrawlers just up the road, unfortunately they went out of business in the last few months. 160 pounds of worm castings used to cost me $16.00. I also dump all my used Promix, or Fox Farms soils into my outdoor plot once the season is done.

I grew five foot tall autos from two different breeders outside last year but they took much longer to mature than what plants in a pot in a tent under lights have taken me.

Back