Photoperiod Prof Green's Mixed Marijuana .... (Photo and Auto)

Hey @912GreenSkell Thanks so much for the reply, im struggling to put my grow thread in my signature could you give me a few pointers, please? thanks a lot, im liking it here, glad I came! Thanks
Prof G

Hey no problem...get a link in your sig is easy...in the upper right of any screen you will see your username. Hover over your username and a dropdown menu will appear. Select Signature and it will take you to a screen with a blank text box. Copy the link you want and post it in there...save and your done.

Hey no problem...get a link in your sig is easy...in the upper right of any screen you will see your username. Hover over your username and a dropdown menu will appear. Select Signature and it will take you to a screen with a blank text box. Copy the link you want and post it in there...save and your done.
Thanks a lot, ill do that now, I was actually doing that but didn't realise it changed to the name of your thread as when I pressed preview it still showed the URL lol im a nob sometimes mate thanks again

Back