Outdoor Preparing for outdoor 2015 !!

it may be a lil late but it might be the pH of the soil or water hope it finally grew some plants grow in spurts they will not grow for a few days and take off and explode with growth for a few days and then another few days sitting still

Yes, I was thinking about the pH, but would the pH be so serious problem that the plant dont grow ?

Update
Day 13, the plant is better now, what is your opinion ? Is it fresh, healthy ? The distance between lamp and plant is 15cm now, before it was 6-7cm..
13 days old.jpg 13 days oldd.jpg

Looks good my friend. If you grow outdoor, I would not worry too much about ph. If your soil is OK, they should be happy. The cal/mag for humans (such as "Epson Salts") are good for plants. 1 teaspoon / gallon.

Good luck. eP.

Hey viliqn1 iv recently started all my seeds for outdoor and was a bit worried mine where growing slow but at 14 days old look about the same as your day 13 pictures. I think we are all so eager for huge plants we worry they're not growing, but I suppose its that underground growth they're getting sorted to support those huge buds growth. Hope they're getting bigger now.

Well this plant stayed small, have pistils now and its a little bigger, I dont know why, maybe because I dont isolate the box right ... dont matter ill put it on the window and start another one, but this time I will put reflective material everywhere :p
Altrough the plant is nice, health and green and dont have deficiencies, very strange :)

Last edited:
Back