Outdoor Preparing for outdoor 2015 !!

Thanks, but my point was do you add grow on every watering or every other and etc ?

Ah sorry, well it rains here alot so i just water once with nutes just to get them in. The plants will tell you if they need more, better to have that than them tell you they have had too much ! Id start with every other

How many MINIMUM watts with cfl I need for 1 seedling who will be for 20 days under the cfl ?

I would use 2 - 100w equivalent cfls (energy saving lightbulbs kind) with good reflectors. one for the first week then both from there on. For one plant i find it less efficient as 3 bulbs good for 2 plants and so on. The big 250w cfls im using can grow 4 plants easy in 10 litre pots.

I have only about 15$ left for lamp, so probably it will be 2x25w, its good for 1 plant just for 20 days, what do you think ?

Ye man go for it, you can put them in a window too when the suns good. Have you made a box ? dont let any light escape ! paint the inside white and use some sort of reflector if possible.
Sorry for the late reply

Not exactly box but, I put car reflector shade around the pot. My friend do like this with his autos and they are just fine.

Guys, im starting my Auto Anesthesia now, and the other 2 autos when I see a good ten days forecast :) The project start a little late :( But think Im gonna do fine, also maybe I will order 3 more autos , Dinafem original amnesia, SS Big devil and something from mephisto genetics, maybe 24 carat auto :)

Also sooo sad thing happened to me, my 7 years old dog go completely blind just for one night. I think im gonna cry, so sad ....

Looking forward to your grow @viliqn1, sorry to hear about your dog. I'll puff a karma cloud for you and your pup.

Hi guys, I start my auto aneshtesia but i have problem ..... The plant stays 3 days on window and then under 125w cfl with reflector .... The problem is, the plant dont grow :( I dont over/underwater, light cycle is 20/4
5 days old 03.06..jpg 9 days old.jpg
First pic - day 5 and second pic day 9 .. where is my mistake guys ?

Back