Indoor Pop22's Shout Out!

Major changes coming to my growing. Had a good scare last week. I'm scaling back till I move to a legal state. I plant in a 4x4 and 2-3 autos and/or clones in the small tent. The other 4x4 will be peppers and tomatoes for the duration. Going to start growing chiles!

Major changes coming to my growing. Had a good scare last week. I'm scaling back till I move to a legal state. I plant in a 4x4 and 2-3 autos and/or clones in the small tent. The other 4x4 will be peppers and tomatoes for the duration. Going to start growing chiles!
We always act in what we feel are in the best interest of ourselves and our families. I am happy you only had a scare and now will do what you feel is best. Colorado is a great place to live.

Sorry to hear of your scare pop, glad to hear you've got a plan. I too cant wait to be in a legal state also.

I want to grow carrots lol have a few thousand seeds gonna give them a go, and I too want to grow a few chilies. Gotta find one that's right for us though lol

You have to keep yourself safe, and not too anxious over things. How long do you think it'd be before you can move?

Jeez man, sorry to hear. Sad it still has be that kind of dogs life. Yeah, enough to put a fire in the belly and get moving.
Grow some crackling hot chilies man, and don't forget to carry an emergency walkie talkie before you go to the restroom, things could get hot if not handled delicately, be safe :headbang:

probably March or there abouts, in the mean time, I'll have no more than 3-4 plants with only one adult. It will be enough for now lol. I'll just have to live with a boring selection.... hehe

You have to keep yourself safe, and not too anxious over things. How long do you think it'd be before you can move?

Back