Alibongo/ Auto Seeds

Strain:

Polar Express

Did it autoflower?: Y/N
yes not sure around week 4
Soil/hydro:
Sunshine Mix 4

Nutes:

Sea Grow 16-16-16 & 4-26-26 molasses and flushed with 1/8 teaspoon per gal of honey

Light (kind and schedule):

GN M0006 and 125w Cfl

From seed to harvest date: __days

71 days Tri’s mostly cloudy maybe 5% amber if that very few amber colored tri’s

Dry Yield: _g

28.1 grams

High/Effect Duration:

It is a creeper, it takes about 10-15mins before you really feel it and its more of head high with a slight Indica buzz, that maybe more if I let it go longer

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****
Real dense nugs, I think anyone would be happy the bought this, I never put mine in a bag so I would not know how it looks in a bag only in jars and my bowl. lol
nice try coverage you can tell it has a kush back ground.

THE GROWTH: *****

my first grow and it was the highest yeild of my three plants. It was a very fast grower it showed sex on day 14 I believe it was before week 3. It flowered slowed down once it started to flower but she contuned to grow some into flowering. She was 1.9ft and that was with LST(didn’t have to but I wanted to know how it worked)

THE SMELL: *****
Very, very, very low odor when growing almost like there was nothing there not even a plant smell I could smell the soil and nutes over it for most of the grow. Once it started to flower it started to gain more smell but it was only when you moved her or brushed against her you could smell anything and it was more of a herbal smell didn’t smell dank at all.

THE SMOKE: *****
The smoke will really through you through a loop, it is hard to explain. It is a mix of floral and incense but then you exhale there is this slight undertone of mango, my wife feels as if it is a different fruit, we go back a forth all the time while smoking it. First smoke was after a week of cure (not long I know) but it was very smooth and the fruity smell was more noticeable now its over 30days it’s a thicker heavier smoke and less fruitiness. sweet goodness after you done smoking when you lick you lips it maybe from me flushing with honey and it got flush the longest i dont know but i love it:grin:

THE HIGH: *****
Not bad at all the best of my three, its close between it and my sweet tooth but the sweet tooth is more Indica smoke and the polar was more of sativa type of high. Which im more of a sativa fan. Overall better than some strains I have gotten from dealers id stick it in my medium/high not too strong but not weak. Id say the high last about 2 hours starts off almost like nothing happened then within minutes you fell this rush of energy and warning it may cause you to have that “I don’t giva a F***” attitude so make sure you don’t got nothing serious going on when you smoke it.

CANT UPLOAD PICS NOW WILL DO SOON AS IT LETS ME!"Noo..you Joking..?"

Now I'm almost sorry I didn't order this. I chose between MK and PE. My current stash is good high and fruity smell but rough taste :fire:
Must see the coming pictures!

Nice report with lots of info that can be used by other growers of that strain.
Rep%20Slap%20copy%20small.jpg

Great report ids :slap: across your face, lots of info great read and the only problem i have with it is ......... that i want my PE to hurry up now lol "kudos"

Back