New Grower Polar Express DWC Day 1

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
very very little sour d
Sprouted in 3 days with heatpad and in a plastc cake tray from the Dollar store.
Soaked cube in 5.5 ph'ed solution. rhizotonic 0.5ml, maxigro 1/4 tsp in store distilled.
Room temp 69-70f
Heat mat thermostat controlled with a W1209 controller.
IMG_20190105_143107[1].jpg

Placed under 30w full spectrum led today. No water
IMG_20190105_145347[1].jpg

w1209 for temperature control. $5.Heatmat was $15 on online.

This is my second attempt at growing the first attempt went bad. i learned alot though. Ilike the quick start of this grow. Well thanks for tuning in.

Looks ok, not sure how you had it placed under the light but it looks like it was stretching toward the brighter light. Is this getting placed into DWC now?

Looks ok, not sure how you had it placed under the light but it looks like it was stretching toward the brighter light. Is this getting placed into DWC now?
no its not going into dwc yet. i read that its gotta have at least a few sets of leaves first.

I put my cubes on a layer of clay pebbles and in net pot at this point in time. I keep the water bubbling an inch below the net pot and keep the cube moist but not wet. In a few days, the roots reach the water and then the plants take off. Check out the early ages of my current thread.

You are going to be thrilled with DWC!! The sooner the roots hit the water, the better in my opinion. Just keep the nute mix at about an eight strength initially, and slowly raise from there.

Good luck, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back