Plant not appearing to ripen. Help!

Took off the top 1/3 in the weekend and lowered the lights to the rest. Will give it another week or so.
82g wet and trimmed. Happy about that for my first experiment so far.
Will see how it sparks up in a couple of weeks after drying.

Hell yeah man!Enjoy!:pass:

I am with you I that I read the 8-10 weeks to harvest as a total time for a AUTO.
Like I said earlier not every plant will go full Amber. If you have the time and space chop the parts that are done and leave the rest for a week. If you don't have the time just chop it all and move on to the next grow.
Yeah some thing doesn’t jive.
I may have dyscalculia … but even I can figure out their disparate numbers would mean it should start flowering as soon as it germinates!:biggrin:

Yeah some thing doesn’t jive.
I may have dyscalculia … but even I can figure out their disparate numbers would mean it should start flowering as soon as it germinates!:biggrin:
The problem is that some breeders list seed to harvest, others list flower time, and a lot don't specify *which* they're talking about. Regardless, they're generally not accurate cause none of us are growing in the same conditions as the breeder.

they're generally not accurate cause none of us are growing in the same conditions as the breeder.
:yeahthat: + there is likely more variability in plant senescence among individuals (caused by a range of factors) than generally recognized

Last edited:
So the point of doing this was to produce more anti-anxiety meds … yet the waiting and worrying if I’d done it right was making me anxious!
So I pinched off a couple of small nuggets from what’s drying and sun dried (yeah, I know …) and tested … not too bad!
Maybe not what I’d hoped for, but better than I actually expected.

Feel much less anxious now .. all good.

Back