New Grower Plant is soooo bushy

uploadfromtaptalk1405378522793.jpg moved outside so I could have more room for my girls that just started and she exploded with over a foot of growth in a little over a week. I'm excited about this one because it is my first grow. Still hasn't showed sex but I'm guessing it will shortly now that it's been outside for over a week

Think you just pounded it with too much light so it knuckled like that to prevent itself from burning. Those leds are powerful. Should just run one of them at a time especially on one plant. Then when it begins its stretch hit it with the other one as well. I ran too much light my first led grow thinking they were weak and ended up with the shortest plants ive seen but yielded 2 zips each and were about a foot and a half tall lol. Good luck on your next one brother

I'm gonna get an update of this plant sometime this week. She is about 5 ft tall with 4 main colas and stacking on the buds like nothing I've ever seen. Definitely some sort of skunk haze. Hopefully I can chop her tomorrow if she is ready and get some pics. If not it will be another week or so. the harvest from this plant should get me through the winter lol

Ditto on every thing said here just dont give her flower nutes until she stops vertical groth

As promised...here are the pics. The smell is like fruity skunky idk. Definitely some sort of haze. just tried the first sample bud baked in the oven and Wooooooowwwwowowowowowwwww. IMMEDIATE HEAD RUSH. I'll probably let her go another 2-3 weeks but I have to watch her because we have been getting way too much rain and the humidity is 70-80% every day. uploadfromtaptalk1410471491690.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410471508766.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410471529023.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410471544258.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410471562556.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410471613157.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410471628903.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410471529023.jpg

Looking good Bayou, by all means be on serious mold watch. If there is anything you can do to increase air movement around them would be a plus. Looks like you have the bottom of some of the plants well trimmed. I would make sure there is 4-6 inches of space between the top of the soil and the lowest leaves to help with air flow and be on the lookout for any slightly discolored areas on the buds as there will most likely be mold underneath.

Good luck

Thanks, oldster. I'm gonna watch her as closely as I can. If I can give her another 1-2 weeks of grow time I'll be happy. There's a cold front coming into town over the weekend so maybe she'll frost up some more. I'll probably end up cutting her early though because I'm worried about mold

Back