New Grower Plant is soooo bushy

Reaction score
Hi all. My plant is super healthy but for some reason it's only about 6 inches tall. It's more like a marijuana shrub lol. I have hiked my LED's up as much as I can trying to induce some stretching but not much is happening lol. its about a month old and im still unsure of sex at this moment in time. Should I try some LST? uploadfromtaptalk1404101860878.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404101885758.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404101904135.jpg

For now I would not worry, you still got the pre-flower stretch to get through....lookin healthy!

Thanks. Hope she starts stretching soon. All the udergrowth is very small because it can't get enough light

That looks fine to me, have a look at my grow log in the sig. I've spent the last 5 weeks worrying that I've got a bush instead of a plant now I'm hoping my tent is tall enough :)

Looking Great man! Nothing wrong with some bush. lol... How do you like those Vipar LED's? I just ordered 2 of their 180w UFO's.

Ya those a some biggies compared to the UFO's. I know that the quality made LED UFO's work great for seedlings, clones. I won't veg with just them

uploadfromtaptalk1404474547382.jpg is it normal for the main stem to be all knuckled up like this?

Back