Reaction score
Hello fellow stoners so i have been waiting for a long time to do this and finally the day has come to do my first indoor grow,i have done some research on the web for info but i still cant find some clear answers about the 3 basic questions i have.I will start with 3 plants(king kush,super lemon haze,sweet mango all auto of course),im planning to use bio bizz light mix soil(some nutes at the 2 week) i hope thats a good choice if u have something else t suggest pls do to tell and im going t use a cob full spectrum led120w(18 hours photoperiod),my grow box is 80x80x160.The question that bothers me is the ventilation its a small grow if a put a small fan inside grow box t cycle tha air will it be enough?or i need to buy a ventilation kit(which i dont really want to because it cost 170euro).The light is it enough for 3 plants or do i need to start with 2 or maybe the 120w led covers even more plants than i originally thought?+Im not really sure what pot size should i use?any help and tips from u guys will be apprieciated! excuse me for my bad english but its not my primary language.Happy 420 to all!

Hi.
Ventilation us a must to keep girls happy. I have a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent. I have a 6" carbon extractor and a 4" intake. Also an osculating fan to keep temps down. An osculating just circulates the air around the grow room. Its imperative to have a hood supply of fresh air coming in and an extractor to suck out the stale air.
Im not sure but perhaps a 4" extractor would be suffice for your size grow tent? But dont quote me. Hope someone else can advice you.
Good luck.

rick Simpson! found a cure!

hi and welcome :pass:
4" fan and carbon filter can be picked up for 100 euro,shop around.i fear the 120w wont be enough for 3 plants.pot size 5-10L
biobizz light mix is fine.
english is more than fine
.:pighug:

Hi. This is my small tent with one plant in a 5 (17l ?) gallon air pot. LED is an old style mars 100X3 (3 watt chips) and four 4ft T5s in the corners. I circulate within the tent with a 6 inch clip-on fan and extract from the tent with a 6 inch duct booster fan (240 cfm rated actual about 2/3) into a carbon filter outside the tent. The tent is 2ftX3ftX5ft. The extraction fan should be on a speed control and the grow room should be kept between 72f and 78f, so you may need to exhaust air from the grow room. Humidity is also important, keep about 40-60%rh.

Attachments

• Narcotherapy1.JPG
    Narcotherapy1.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 133
What soil and feeds u using bro. As im thinking of doing autos on my next journey.

rick Simpson! found a cure!

hi and welcome :pass:
4" fan and carbon filter can be picked up for 100 euro,shop around.i fear the 120w wont be enough for 3 plants.pot size 5-10L
biobizz light mix is fine.
english is more than fine
.:pighug:
I would just grow one plant under the 120 myself. This has been done off a 100w Advanced Diamond series led. (It was way under watered too lol. My bad!)
3 gallon is a good size for auto's in my opinion. Not sure what that translates to liter wise. But to me it sounds like you're on your way though!

I would just grow one plant under the 120 myself. This has been done off a 100w Advanced Diamond series led. (It was way under watered too lol. My bad!)
3 gallon is a good size for auto's in my opinion. Not sure what that translates to liter wise. But to me it sounds like you're on your way though!
eb8727566a855901eaa05e763ba1e18c.jpg

Back