SSSC Pineapple Poison Fem

:pighug: Dam', grind you must! They are doing pretty well considering the water issues,... When you get hooked up with the RO system, you'll be blown away at the improvement! I know how TARFU such water can make things, I marvel you get them as good as you do...:smoking: Certainly there's some cultivar/pheno' tolerance factoring in as well, something I feel is often overlooked...

:pighug: Dam', grind you must! They are doing pretty well considering the water issues,... When you get hooked up with the RO system, you'll be blown away at the improvement! I know how TARFU such water can make things, I marvel you get them as good as you do...:smoking: Certainly there's some cultivar/pheno' tolerance factoring in as well, something I feel is often overlooked...

I'm not going to lie :dancer: the 2 part MC 3.0(?) revived everything but I have clones and plants from seed over 40 days and don't look it lol. Mentor gifted the RO system, pic of it at some point, but everything was pretty fucked.

I agree, I do think the phenos/cultivars matter and I've seen impressive things thus far from the Landraces. I have an auto going that is bad looking but frosty and smells great, MC couldn't save it though.

On the bright side, I've grown Zamaldelica twice now so a third time with RO and I can give a third opinion. This last run was so bad everything was seeded despite no light leaks, some were gross to smoke and just not right. Mentor covered me on my clients but 300g+ of seeded kind of good bud.

I digress heavily :baked: the tall pheno of Pineapple Poison is gorgeous and branchy. To SCROG or not? Not sure I will have time to finish the showing of of this strain this year if I try to fill the 5x5 with the 3x3 tray.

Well here is the RO machine that I am receiving. Waiting on my electrician friend to undo some wiring then I'll install it in my house. I'll get the manuals for it in a week or so.

IMG_20200901_131059.jpg
IMG_20200901_131110.jpg
IMG_20200901_131043.jpg
IMG_20200901_131050.jpg

That's a hell of a rig!

It was in a facility we were doing r&d but we can't stay and the testing can be done from home. The massive pump, slightly pictured, is supposed to break the bond in h20 in the nutrient solution. That's the explanation I was given but it supposedly improves nutrient uptake

Back