paulg

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All things Twisted Tree
IMG_5854.jpeg
IMG_5858.jpeg
IMG_5859.jpeg
Sorry, I was trying to be witty. Bonnaroo, Boomstick-aroo. Ok, never mind, on to my next grow. I’m presently growing a Lecter. Coming along nicely. I was hoping to give her the Vapo treatment but Sawaney recommended against it. Vapo has done his treatment on Boomstick quite successfully. If I get close to his results ( see journal below) , I’ll be thrilled!
I’m starting an experiment, I will start a new plant every 3/3.5 weeks. I will rotate four plants through my 2.3x2.3 tent. To alleviate overcrowding , I will use the Vapo method and apply generous schawazzing. The goal is narrow plants at different stages. Thanks to Sawaney for supplying the beans.
So, let’s get started:
I use organic soil, compost, perlite, earthworm castings, Dynomyco. I’ll be using Build a Soil water soluble nutes, EM1. I think that’s everything.
I use Gro Buckets inserts in 5 gal pails.
I’ve moved the Fan, heater and humidifier outside the tent. I also added a second MarsHydro TS1000 LED lamp. @Vapo
So, I’m ready for action! Here are some not so exciting pics to get started:

Last edited:
I planted two seeds, in order to pick the best plant. The bottom sprout looks a little odd. I’ll give it a day or two to convince me she’s the one. Otherwise, bye, bye. Other than that, nothing special to report.

IMG_5871.jpeg

She’s looking good! Haven’t really done anything to her yet. The GroBuckets (SIP) keeps the soil moist. The aerator helps keeps the reservoir healthy and water saturated with oxygen. I’ll start adding some nutes soon. I also, started a Sawaney Bean Blue Light. I think I’ll add it to this journal. There’s a master plan at play: I want to grow four plants in my 2.3x2.3 tent. This will require staggering the plants and keeping them low and in check ala Vapo. Stay tuned! Thanks for stopping by

IMG_5885.jpeg
IMG_5888.jpeg
IMG_5891.jpeg

Back