La Buena Hierba Party at the Copacabana

Sorry friend, I'm not up enough to know what's what, so... what's happening? No flowering?

Yeah, not a bit.

This has been a saddening read on a number of levels.
:pass:

I guess in answer to your threadmark "when is an auto not an auto?" ... It's when the plant doesn't flower at it's anticipated time ("super" or not) ..
I know all about recessive genes, and how any auto has the potential to revert. ... but this is BAD luck .. in fact looking at how many grows there have been here at AFN for LBH (not that many actally) .. it's Beyond bad luck.

It's also a shame that there's been little communication which could've at least put you at about 30-40 days into flowering right now (coz if it aint flowering at 65 days.. then f**k knows when (if) it will)

I was watching - and she looked beautiful in days 30 ... and it looks like somethings going on at the top .... but then 65 ... pshhh

Perhaps i'm missing something - but I'll eat my hat if this plant flowers properly without switching the lights to 12/12
That would be my advice.

:bighug:

@Waira .. pretty aweful luck eh? ... day 95 ..... makes me feel grumpy!!

To add to the grief, I had 2 plants of another strain/cultivator, I just chopped one that grew/finished fine and the other not a single sign of buds. Mr Murphy has been having his way with me the last month.

Help!
Its Day 123 for this gal and I'm at a loss. I've yet to see a plant flower like this. Can't help but think it's some bizarro genetics. In some places it's got these tiny little nugs that I guess could join into one large cola. Other areas just have these wispy things going on. Looks like they could become massive but what- another 30 days? With the way some leaves are turning, I don't think she's got that much life left.The only pics I could find were 3 little bits on the website that blow apart when you try to enlarge. Given her sister didn't flower at all and the fact that this strain and one other are the only feminized autos they have makes me wonder if they don't have it right yet?
Since this is the largest grow area I have, I hate to waste the space if this isn't going to turn into something other than a hot mess.
Anyone have any thoughts?

20211025_copa_9091-HDR-1 copy.jpg
20211025_copa_9079-1 copy.jpg
20211025_copa_9082-1 copy.jpg
20211025_copa_9085-1 copy.jpg
20211025_copa_9088-1 copy.jpg

@La Buena Hierba

Its Day 123 for this gal and I'm at a loss.
:doh::cuss: :doh: ... I'd be as well SD, sucky to see this happen,... What's the light sched' now, and has it been changed along the way?
It's rare, but it happens, to get a pheno' that's a throw-back to her photo side... Worse, some of them can be very bitchy about dark hours, many landrace/heirloom Sativa growers drop down to 10/14 because the blooming performs much better than at 12/12! I suspect that's an behavior linked to equatorial Sati's, and Copa' does have significant amounts of that in her from the Haze lineage.

I think you have a wonky one mate, the other Copa's I've seen this year did fine... You've invested a lot into this plant SD, not sure what's the best course, pending your info on light hours,... seems to be lose-lose if you just shit-can her, or drop light hours down below 12/12 and ride out many weeks more of blooming with uncertain results!
She's looking a bit manky now too, not sure what those symptoms are? I see pretty deep green too, a high N thing, or maybe just the lighting...

If I were to vote, I'd weep a silent tear and hack her to bits and feed the birds with her! It's hard to see a positive outcome this late into the game now...:dammit:

:doh::cuss: :doh: ... I'd be as well SD, sucky to see this happen,... What's the light sched' now, and has it been changed along the way?
It's rare, but it happens, to get a pheno' that's a throw-back to her photo side... Worse, some of them can be very bitchy about dark hours, many landrace/heirloom Sativa growers drop down to 10/14 because the blooming performs much better than at 12/12! I suspect that's an behavior linked to equatorial Sati's, and Copa' does have significant amounts of that in her from the Haze lineage.

I think you have a wonky one mate, the other Copa's I've seen this year did fine... You've invested a lot into this plant SD, not sure what's the best course, pending your info on light hours,... seems to be lose-lose if you just shit-can her, or drop light hours down below 12/12 and ride out many weeks more of blooming with uncertain results!
She's looking a bit manky now too, not sure what those symptoms are? I see pretty deep green too, a high N thing, or maybe just the lighting...

If I were to vote, I'd weep a silent tear and hack her to bits and feed the birds with her! It's hard to see a positive outcome this late into the game now...:dammit:

Irun 17/7 cause the grow room is my bedroom and I need 7 hours sleep. I was kind of wondering what flowering looks like from those old school sativas. I wonder if shutting just the light over the plant would be enough to relieve stress?

Ahhh, well that seals it! She's a throwback pheno' I'm betting, but it's even more bizarre that with the fem'ing of this auto cross you got one expressing full-on photo behavior... :nono:
No work around on this mate, either 12/12 or mulch-time... :dammit:what a waste!

Back