La Buena Hierba Party at the Copacabana

Finally got some space to start a couple of these.
This will be an organic grow in 25 gal GrassRoots pot. Soil based on Leighton Morrisons Horizon Tech (insta:kingdomaquaponicsllc)
Basically a sand filter at the bottom( Lava rock, coarse sand, fine sand) and soil above. Will be using American Natural Farming as outlined by Insta knf_garden This will be an indoor grow under Mars Hydro SP 150
I was gonna drop 2 seeds but one looks a bit funky so I put in another one

View attachment 1334061
Thank you @EP3 !

Day 37
Day 37 for the big pot and 30 for the sip. I keep training and trimming and they keep growing up and fuller canopy. 0 issues otherwise.

20210730_8566-Copa-1 copy.jpg

Day 37 for the big pot and 30 for the sip. I keep training and trimming and they keep growing up and fuller canopy. 0 issues otherwise.

View attachment 1350057

Beautiful!!!

She's an absolute ShowGirl!!!! >.>
She's certainly doing the "cha-cha" for you!!!

Don't fall in love though ... you know what happens in the end!!!!

:bighug::bighug:

(couldn't resist ..... any of it!!) :rofl:

Beautiful!!!

She's an absolute ShowGirl!!!! >.>
She's certainly doing the "cha-cha" for you!!!

Don't fall in love though ... you know what happens in the end!!!!

:bighug::bighug:

(couldn't resist ..... any of it!!) :rofl:
I'm always lookin for love in all the wrong places

Copa Day 52
Copacabana Day 52
These gals have done quite a bit of stretching.
#2 on the right is even showing actual buds. They've been a bit odd. There are 2 plants in that 1-20 gal pot. All the upper leaves are very skinny and the newer leaves are a very lighter shade of green. It is due for it's monthly top dressing so I'll get that done tomorrow.
#1 gal on the left is almost too healthy. Keeps throwing out sucker shoots and stretching. Any more and I'll have to supercrop the taller stems

Just my second run in a soil pot. Maybe need more water/nutes? One thing I've noticed in both runs is that the main stems have been quite thinner than the ones in the sips. I'll be considering whether to abandon the cloth pots or not.
I'll also be hanging a Viparsteca XS2000 above them tomorrow. The heatsinks on this series is pretty stout and with the upgraded Samsung leds I'm hoping to get better light with less ambient heat.

All for now, D.

20210815_8654-copa-1 copy.jpg

Copacabana Day 52
These gals have done quite a bit of stretching.
#2 on the right is even showing actual buds. They've been a bit odd. There are 2 plants in that 1-20 gal pot. All the upper leaves are very skinny and the newer leaves are a very lighter shade of green. It is due for it's monthly top dressing so I'll get that done tomorrow.
#1 gal on the left is almost too healthy. Keeps throwing out sucker shoots and stretching. Any more and I'll have to supercrop the taller stems

Just my second run in a soil pot. Maybe need more water/nutes? One thing I've noticed in both runs is that the main stems have been quite thinner than the ones in the sips. I'll be considering whether to abandon the cloth pots or not.
I'll also be hanging a Viparsteca XS2000 above them tomorrow. The heatsinks on this series is pretty stout and with the upgraded Samsung leds I'm hoping to get better light with less ambient heat.

All for now, D.

View attachment 1356094
Wow. Hung the new light this morning and 6 hrs later every leaf is reaching for the sky.

Beautiful in there.

Copacabana Day 68
Copacabana Day 68
The girls are definitely showing their sativaness. Besides the skinny leaves, the flower growth is spot on. Still throwing out shoots everywhere. Had to supercrop one branch and I may need to do some others as these girls are in for the long haul and as close to the lights as I can get em. The tallest stem is at 48" Probably another 40 days to readiness. Guess I need to re-amend the top soil
All for now
D

20210905_8810-Copa-1 copy.jpg

@La Buena Hierba

Copacabana Day 95
Copacabana Day 95
Day 95 and I can see at least 2 more weeks for the 2 in 1and I don't have a clue on the single 1. Quite pleased to see the 2n1 look identical-in fact the overall look is as if it's 1 plant. Pretty much looks like the sativas of the old days

20210927_8875-copa-1 copy.jpg

@La Buena Hierba

The single one is kind of a hot mess. Where nodes on 2n1 are close together, this ones far apart . Leaves are a bit broader. Not much going on in budding dept. While both pots are about 4.5' tall, the single is that height cause I've been having to super crop. Both are about 12" from the lights, Description is they are xl's and that I'd say is spot on. Assuming I do another round, I may just do one in each pot and try topping em twice to hopefully keep em a little lower from the lights. Luckily it has started cooling down here a bit so they don't seem to be bothered by the heat from the lights.

20210927_8887-copa-1 copy.jpg

When's An Auto Not An Auto?
When she's 115 days old and this is all she's got to show for it. Got so wrapped up in how tall they were growing, didn't realize what was happening. First time for everything. Unfortunately, I think I got another doing the same thing. Not the same genetics.

20211017_copa_8950-1 copy.jpg

@La Buena Hierba

Back