Outdoor Outdoor With Mephisto

Reaction score
Hello all,
Got a nice little outdoor grow goin with Mephisto Genetics. I usually grow photos outdoors in the summer but had a few Beans left over from my winter grow and decided to grow them outdoors this summer. I have 4 Alien vs Triangle and 1 Chemdoggin. the ladies are 31 days old today. This s a totally organic grow with my own mix and a Happy Frog and Ocean Forest. I have been brewing my own teas this summer and am thrilled with results so far. Feel free to drop me a line, so pull up a chair and check out my grow!.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 635
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 633
Nice work bud...looking great so far!! Very excited to see how mephisto gear does in the great outdoors! Good luck to you

Nice looking kushs ,I had extremely good luck from an mephisto auto last season outdoors.great genetics to use .

You try AvT or fantasmo outdoors bud?
Sourorangedieselkush and white triangle both did really well,the sodk is a monster yielder and loves to be trained.

You try AvT or fantasmo outdoors bud?
Tried fantismo indoors and I got a haze pheno that was very resinous and put a huge smile on my face giddy weed ,the sodk was great for mood uplifting and relieving negative vibes .

Tried fantismo indoors and I got a haze pheno that was very resinous and put a huge smile on my face giddy weed ,the sodk was great for mood uplifting and relieving negative vibes .

Cool man...exactly what i am after...another nice uphigh to compliment the Brooklyn Sunrise

Cool man...exactly what i am after...another nice uphigh to compliment the Brooklyn Sunrise
Definitely man I'm a fool if I try to run sativas outside so I get my blast off weed in the form of autos ,they have some nice ones for sure .

Back