Outdoor Outdoor Video Slide Show

That is totally awesome bro @Steve Austin ,are you gonna try for a spot on the test team for sweet seeds( I think) grow video competition ?? Anyway,the plants all look great !! Are you gonna keep this thread going??

@budelee Yes I put in for the @FastBuds competition, we'll see if I'm on the list on the 27th. I'm leaving my tent open just in case. Either way yes I'll be continuing this thread. I got a fresh batch of seedlings I'll be putting in the ground Sat. I plan on videoing that, and then doing weekly updates.

I'm also going through the pics of my indoor grow, and putting together a slide show for that too. I'll tag you when I post it.

Awesome bro,I'll follow along..Good luck with the competition,I'll follow that as well!! Here's a slapper for ya!!

Sorry fast buds ,no offense meant,I know ur just bustin my chops for being a dough-head ,I really wanna try some of your gear,do you have any test seeds you need documented ? Peace Fast Buds ...

haha no problem @budelee!!! just joking a bit. :pighug:
No seeds btm, dude. All fine here, but thanks for your offering. :toke:

Would you like to join in our Film Contest? We'll send 3 seeds of a single strain to each grower to take part on it. :)

Have a nice day, folks!

haha no problem @budelee!!! just joking a bit. :pighug:
No seeds btm, dude. All fine here, but thanks for your offering. :toke:

Would you like to join in our Film Contest? We'll send 3 seeds of a single strain to each grower to take part on it. :)

Have a nice day, folks!
Thanks for bustin my chops and keeping me in line,I can go quite rogue sometimes...lol..after watching @Steve Austin s' video I know I don't stand a chance,..back to business,I really want to order some of your seeds,in fact I had some coming as part of a seed order but customs confiscated them last month..I'm gonna send you a PM if ya don't mind

Back